20

The unified examination will be held next week, and most of the school students choose to stay in school on weekends.

Lin Yan has been studying in Ning Youji's dormitory for the past two days.

Under the guidance of Ning Youji and the system, Lin Yan's intelligence has reached a new level.

In the process of forging his brain, he gradually became clear about the way of learning.

The brain is the foundation of wisdom.

Learning is the source of nourishing the brain.

Ning Youji went to the cafeteria to buy food.

The system came out and reported: "Now the free points are 89, plus or not?"

Lin Yan: "Look again."

System: "The progress has been rapid in the past two days. There will probably be temporary tasks released for the unified examination."

Lin Yan: "Show me the intelligence panel."

[Concentration: 79

Memory: 93

Observation: 62

Thinking Power: 67

Imagination: 68

Learning Methods: 15

Free Score: 89

Total Intelligence: 458 (Neutral)

Development level 75%]

Lin Yan looked at his total intelligence and was full of thoughts.

If he had achieved this grade back then, neither would his parents and sister...

Lin Yan shook his head.

The past is over, and he has to look forward.

The system read his inner thoughts and slowed down his voice: "The cruelty has just begun. Your ability, host, is still too weak. Reaching 2000 is our ultimate goal."

Lin Yan naturally knew that in the last year and a half left, he had to fight hard.

On the last day of the weekend, Lin Yan saw that Ning Youji had collected pheromones well, and returned to his BO mixed dormitory.

The whole building is exclusively for BO, and it is divided into a two-person bed and a single bed, where Lin Yan also lives alone.

Back in the bedroom, before Lin Yan's butt was hot, Jiang Xue seemed to sense that he was coming back, and jumped straight into the bedroom.

"Brother Lin!" Jiang Xue yelled and hugged Lin Yan: "You finally came back, I thought you didn't want me anymore."

Lin Yan stretched out his index finger and pushed him away in disgust: "Don't move your hands and feet, speak well."

Jiang Xue: "Brother, you really don't love me anymore. With Brother Ning, you don't want us anymore."

Lin Yan was too lazy to tell him.

"That's right." Jiang Xue suddenly said, took out his phone and handed it to him: "Dongcheng Post Bar because you're about to explode!"

Lin Yan was very puzzled, and it exploded after not seeing it for a few days.

"You didn't dare to disturb you at Brother Ning's place these few days, you've all gone out of school!" Jiang Xue said while swiping his phone.

"Ah, I found it, look at it, the school bosses from No. 2 to No. 5 said they want to challenge you! They want to be your father!"