21

Lin Yan took Jiang Xuemaocun and a group of brothers to the school bully of the No. 2 Middle School, No. 4 Middle School, No. 5 Middle School in Dongjie Alley and waited for a long time.

There are more than a dozen younger brothers behind each person, and they seem particularly majestic.

Several people saw Lin Yan dressed in black clothes and black pants, and the whole person looked inexplicably imposing, and it was different from the arrogant and domineering at the beginning. The inexplicable change was like a different person.

Lin Yan stood across from them, and he was somewhat impressed by the few people in front of him.

Wearing the school uniform of No. 2 Middle School, the boy with dull blue and yellow hair, who looked a little malnourished, smiled and snorted at Lin Yan.

"Didn't you just bully us because you were an alpha? I didn't expect you to be today."

An alpha pheromone spread from the boy in an instant, with a bloody smell, violently pressing on Lin Yan.

Lin Yan licked his back molars, and as soon as he came up, he wanted to give him a slap in the face.

Jiang Xue frowned and looked at Lin Yan. It is not easy to intervene in this matter. After all, this is an internal competition among the school bullies. Once he intervenes, the taste will change.

The promised single is on the list, and others are watching.

The scene was very quiet, and everyone was looking forward to the situation in the first round.

Time passed by minute by minute, and the alphas next to him were almost irritable, but Lin Yan remained motionless, staring at the boy in No. 2 Middle School without blinking, with an expression that could almost be described as casual.

Second lieutenant colonel frowned, is the news wrong? How can an omega stay still under the pressure of an alpha?

But there was indeed a hint of floral fragrance wafting out of Lin Yan's body, very subtle.

The second lieutenant colonel stabilized his mind, he was only an omega, and he was afraid that he would not succeed.

Today is different from the past, pheromone can beat him without physical strength.

Thinking of the fact that he was hit on the head by Lin Yan last year, he was furious.

I thought to myself, I don't believe Li if I don't smash your head into blossoms today.

Li Yang seemed to see the bloody picture of Lin Yan's head, licked his lips excitedly, and rushed forward.

Alpha and omega have a natural physical strength gap. No matter how much he jumps, it is impossible to win the alpha. In addition, Li Yang has spent almost all his fighting skills since childhood, so his fighting skills can be described as rich.

Except last year, he was planted in Lin Yan's hands, but at that time Lin Yan was an alpha and had pheromone interference.

Li Yang stepped forward a few steps: "Lin Yan, you should be more interesting and admit defeat as soon as possible!"

Lin Yan shrugged: "There's a lot of nonsense."

Li Yang sneered and suddenly punched, hitting the bridge of Lin Yan's nose.

Lin Yan raised his eyebrows to dodge quickly, stretched out his hand to squeeze Li Yang's cheeks, and kicked Li Yang's stomach directly.

Li Yang howled in pain, clutching his stomach in disbelief.

Is this omega's stamina?

Li Yang looked at Lin Yan in astonishment.

Soon his expression calmed down, but a storm surged in his heart.