62

The few omegas who heard this were all stunned.

Wu Hao is also - stunned, this is the most domineering and arrogant words he has ever heard to drive away a rival in love.

Awesome, worthy of being a lieutenant colonel!

Before they recovered, the game on stage was over.

Ning Youji walked straight to Lin Yan, not shy about people coming and going, and raised his hand to touch Lin Yan's hair: "I'll go to the principal's room later - lie down, you go to the dormitory first and put your luggage away, after- I will go to the cafeteria to find you."

Ning Youji squatted on the stage, looked down at Lin Yan, and asked warmly, "Can you find the cafeteria?"

"Don't you move your hands and feet?" Lin Yan opened his hand and glanced at him: "I'm not a three-year-old, nor is it my first time here."

That being said, the way he looked at Ning Youji was completely different from the disdainful and aggressive look he had just now.

A few omegas next to him were stunned when they saw this scene, almost thinking that the person with the powerful aura just now was an illusion.

- Wu Hao, who is next to him, sincerely admires him, this - Lieutenant Colonel Tyrant is really strong and soft, he is worthy of being the king of them, and a role model for his generation!

With the help of Wu Hao, Lin Yan put the luggage into Su Xue's staff dormitory.

On the way to the cafeteria, the two met Wu Hao's good brother, Shen Jie, with a familiar peaked cap on his head.

We are all acquaintances, and in two or three sentences, we can find a topic that belongs to this age.

Entering the cafeteria, just after getting the plate, suddenly there was a commotion behind the cafeteria.

Lin Yan heard a familiar voice.

Turning his head to see that it was Gu Yu, this was the first time he saw Gu Yu get so angry.

"You fucking say it again!"

Gu Yu's whole face was flushed with anger, and the blue veins on his neck were exposed.

Ji Qing was pulling him beside him, his face obviously holding back his anger: "Cai Baozheng, you better keep your mouth clean!"

The object of their roar was a boy, not small, wearing a school uniform loosely on his body, with a shaved head and a word next to his ear, the corners of his mouth were hooked, arrogant and arrogant.

There were three or five people behind him, wearing different school uniforms, but they were all students near Nancheng.

"Clean it up? Are you fucking clean?" The boy named Cai Baozheng - mouth full of greasy smell.

The boy snorted lightly: "Oh, you have done such a disgusting thing, so no one will tell you?"

Cai Baozheng's voice was deliberately amplified: "Yes, it's no wonder you were rejected by Ning Youji, he is so aloof - how could a person play with your transgender. But if I were Ning Youji, I wouldn't want it for nothing, it's just for fun anyway. ."

These words made the people around them look contemptuous. All the students present were top students from various schools. If someone didn't know Cai Baozheng and knew his background, I am afraid that those who said this would be beaten by the group.

What's more, about Ning Xueshen and Gu Xueshen, although everyone knows it well, they don't have such lowly thoughts as him.

On the contrary, the few people behind him who heard these words echoed with a hahahaha.

BL | After The Strongest A Was Reborn, The O ExplodedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara