50

His voice rustled with a sandalwood smell.

Lin Yan was embarrassed and annoyed by his teasing, and the lips that had just been kissed were hot and hot.

In this case, it was one A and One O alone. Lin Yan realized what he stood up abruptly, but suddenly his legs became weak and he fell back again.

Ning Youji clasped his waist, slowly raised his eyes, looked at him softly, and leaned forward: "What are you running for?"

Lin Yan: "..."

"Agreed not to attack," Lin Yan was wrapped in his breath, his voice trembling uncontrollably, whether he was angry or ashamed: "You..."

Ning Youji knew what he was going to say, the corners of his lips twitched slightly, every breath was like an omega: "I asked you."

Omegas in special times are often unreasonable: "Then I didn't nod."

"I just said no surprise attack." Ning Youji replied with a low smile in his neck, "I didn't say you would agree."

Lin Yan: "..."

Seeing that he didn't speak, Ning Youji knew that a certain omega was going to explode later, so he let go of his hand wisely: "It's time for get out of class."

Ning Youji raised his eyes to meet his gaze, and there was anger in those light brown eyes. Really helpless, he followed his hair: "Let's go back to the classroom first?"

After leaving the toilet cubicle, the fire that was brewing in Lin Yan's heart finally burned out, and he grabbed Ning Youji's collar.

Ning Youji was momentarily stunned by his actions.

Looking down, looking at his appearance, it seems that this little omega was really irritated today.

Lin Yan raised his hand.

Ning Youji sighed silently in his heart, and closed his eyes naturally, it was worth getting beaten up for taking so much advantage.

Lin Yan cooperated with him in such a way that he directly pressed him against the door.

He suddenly spread the raised fist, leaned forward a little, hooked Ning Youji's neck, dragged it down, and kissed it.

The expected fist did not come, but a bite was fiercely on the lips.

This kiss was rude and unreasonable, with a bit of unreasonable revenge.

Lin Yan let go of his hand gripping his collar, looked at his red lips, raised his eyebrows slightly, and raised his chin arrogantly: "Tick for a tick, don't think I'm easy to bully!"

After saying that, Lin Yan turned around and left, just like the rabbit who escaped from the lion's mouth.

Ning Youji froze in place, raised his thumb and gently rubbed the lips bitten by the omega.

The smile on his mouth was helpless and ruffian, and he stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick the bitten place.

Can't help but think badly.

In this way, wouldn't I want to bully you even more?

The time before the end of the term always flies very fast, learning to sleep at two o'clock and one line.

It's the end of the day.

Lin Yan was separated from Ning Youji by Ji Qing.

Ji Qing turned his head and saw that Lin Yan was sitting next to him, and his mood was a little subtle.