47

Seeing that Lin Yan didn't speak, Ning Youji didn't tease him anymore, and let go of his waist: "Let's go, I'm afraid I'll really circle you if you stay any longer."

"When did you start liking me?" Lin Yan suddenly asked in a small voice.

Ning Youji lowered his eyes and sighed in his heart.

The person in front of him is really good at pinpointing problems, and he hits with one hit.

"Do you want to know?"

Lin Yan didn't speak, his eyelids drooped.

Just when Ning Youji wanted to open his mouth to speak, Lin Yan raised his hand and covered his lips, directly blocking what Ning Youji had just said.

Lin Yan looked at Ning Youji's dark eyes, and hurriedly said, "Don't tell me, I'm still a mess myself, and I'm even more confused when I say it."

He paused for a while, then pursed his lips: "Wait until I figure it out."

Ning Youji looked at him struggling with himself, some amusing but some could not do anything about him, and nodded in a small arc.

"Also." Lin Yan's ears were red, "You can't make a sudden attack in the future, making me stand in the same place like an idiot. It's too stupid."

Ning Youji took his hand from his mouth and squeezed his fingers.

The omega's fingers are long and beautiful, and the wrists are very thin.

I don't know why, but Ning Youji just had a bad idea: "Then if you don't attack, can you kiss me if you ask?"

Lin Yan: "..."

Lin Yan stared at the alpha in front of him, but unexpectedly, this condescending feeling made him take a step back subconsciously.

He curled his lips: "Do you think I will agree?"

Ning Youji said warmly: "Then why do I say that at least the attack can be a little sweeter, isn't it?"

Lin Yan raised his head in surprise, as if he did not expect Ning Youji to ask such a question back.

"..." Lin Yan felt that Ning Youji, who had liberated his nature, had no idea what his face was about: "Can you have a face?"

Seeing how he held himself up, Ning Youji chuckled, his shoulders trembling slightly.

It's so cute.

Why is the child he likes so cute?

After realizing that he had been tricked, Lin Yan kicked him in anger, turned around angrily and walked outside the classroom.

This gentle scum is getting more and more stinky and shameless!

The two walked on the playground one after the other, which was too dazzling, and the fact that they were wearing formal clothes today was even more eye-catching, attracting passing students to turn back frequently.

Walk to their class activity location.

When Jiang Xue saw Lin Yan coming over, he was a little puzzled: "Brother Lin, why is your face so red? Is it hot?"

Lin Yan glanced at him, and found that he couldn't refute, he slammed, and remembered Ning Youji's beginning not to be a human being, and nameless fire rushed to his head.

"As long as you have more things to do, do your job well."

Jiang Xue: "..."

Jiang Xue looked at Lin Yan who was standing at the door with a bad face and scratched his head.