32

The test is over, and the test results will be released on January 5th.

All the students from various schools went back to the dormitory to get their luggage.

Lin Yan and Ning Youji came out of the classroom dormitory, and at the gate of the school, several senior sisters looked in their direction.

One of the bold senior sisters walked over to them and greeted them with a smile: "Students fill in their third year of high school volunteers, remember to consider our school of God."

Lin Yan smiled: "If I have the ability, I will definitely come."

"That must be there." Senior Sister, with stars hidden in her eyes, glanced back and forth between the two of them: "Xuedi Ning has amazing intelligence, Junior Brother Lin is a new generation of geniuses, and will continue to come next year."

Being praised for being a genius, Lin Yan was overjoyed: "Come on, I will definitely come to the competition next year."

Before the school bus of No. 1 Middle School came, Lin Yan chatted with a few senior sisters and sat on the suitcase.

Ning Youji naturally stood behind him, this action was obviously protective.

As soon as he sat up, Lin Yan glanced at him, raised his eyebrows, turned his head to look at Ning Youji, opened his mouth and said, "You are a childhood sweetheart."

This is a joke, and a little bit different.

Ning Youji lowered his eyes, looked at him silently for a few seconds, stretched out his hand and pushed Lin Yan back, letting him lean on him directly.

He lowered his head slightly and approached his ear: "Is the human-shaped chair comfortable?"

The magnetic voice was low and fell heavily into Lin Yan's ears, making Lin Yan's ears numb.

Being caught off guard by this, Lin Yan lost his balance and subconsciously grabbed Ning Youji's clothes with both hands.

He raised his head and glared at him: "You are sick."

A few senior sisters next to them saw Gu Yu and the others coming, and saw Lin Yan's angry look, covering his mouth, in a big show of fighting against rivals in love.

Lin Yan said angrily: "I let you see your childhood sweetheart, who told you to mess with me!"

Ning Youji pressed him to rely on himself, and did not let him escape successfully.

Ji Qing and Gu Yu came over with their luggage and stopped in front of Ning Youji.

Seeing the two quarreling, Gu Yu's eyes dimmed for a moment, with a sunny smile on his face, he said to Ning Youji, "Didn't you say you can't go back?"

Ning Youji still held Lin Yan's hand, lifted his eyelids, and said in a cold voice, "Maybe you heard it wrong."

"Really?" Gu Yu smiled unabated: "Dongcheng is so good, I would like to go there once if I have a chance. Are you familiar with Ning Youji there?"

Ning Youji didn't answer, the atmosphere was a little awkward.

Seeing this, Ji Qing on the side said, "I can show you around. Dongcheng is not as good as Nancheng, and the place is not big."

Gu Yu looked at Ning Youji without blinking, and curled his lips: "There must be something that makes you worth staying..."

After a pause, his eyes swept across Lin Yan, and he smiled: "I really hope that there is something worth staying in that place."

After saying this, he raised his eyes and looked at Ning Youji.

There is clearly something in the words.