17

When the two arrived in the classroom, the first lesson had already been given.

Holding two cups of milk tea in his hands, Lin Yan entered the classroom and placed a cup of milk tea on the table of the study committee members in the front row.

Qiao Xi raised his eyes, which happened to meet Lin Yan's light brown eyes.

His voice was low, but he could hear it clearly in the noisy classroom: "Promise your milk tea."

Qiao Xi hurriedly lowered his head and whispered, "Thank you."

When she looked up again, she had returned to the back row, I wondered if I heard her thank you.

Qiao Xi held the milk tea on the table with both hands, it was warm and could warm to the bottom of my heart.

Lin Yan shook the milk tea in front of Ning Youji, brought it to his mouth and took a sip, with a cheap expression, very rude: "Brother Ning, the milk tea you bought is really delicious, the best I've ever had. "

Ning Youji looked at him, too naive to be naive.

It's a little funny, and the eyebrows can't help but bend.

Fifteen minutes ago, because of his unpleasant press, an omega looked back at him and successfully blackmailed him for two cups of milk tea.

The study time is always fast, the bell of the fourth class just rang, and the system that disappeared for a day and a night finally came back from a business trip.

Before the teacher on the stage left, Lin Yan couldn't wait. He patted Jiang Xue on the shoulder and said in a low voice, "Wait, you and Ning Youji and the others will go to the cafeteria together. I have diarrhea and you help me line up for meals."

Jiang Xue nodded and saw Lin Yan handing the meal card to Ning Youji.

The action is naturally like a husband handing a salary card to his daughter-in-law.

Lin Yan hid in the toilet, became a puffer fish, and questioned the system in his heart.

"Teacher Tong, how could you leave me alone!" Lin Yan was still in pain all over his body, thinking of the unremarkable estrus last night, he couldn't help complaining: "What is the wildest omega, pull it down, I died yesterday. already."

The system scanned him around and said in surprise: "Don't believe it, you will really become the wildest omega, and the current pheromone index has doubled."

After a pause, he deliberately bought a pass: "Maybe in the future your oemga index may surpass the top level and become the king of O's, O's exploded!"

blow you.

Lin Yan was dubious about the system's boasting. He always felt that the system was hiding something from him.

The system saw the back of Lin Yan's neck, and had already guessed what happened yesterday.

Feeling a little happy in my heart, I induced a friendly induction: "But if the host wants to surpass the top, we have a precondition."

Lin Yan raised his eyebrows, and he knew there was nothing wrong.

System: "That is, the top alpha needs to take a bite every time it is in estrus, and it is the same person."

"The person locked by the host, Ning Youji."

Lin Yan: "..."

really.

"Tell me the truth," Lin Yan folded his arms around his chest, and his pale eyes were suspicious, "Are you a spy sent by Ning Youji!"

system:"………"