6

Approaching the intelligence test, all the students in the school fell into a tense atmosphere.

Next week, the whole school will be tested on the test paper. The question is self-made by the school. Beware of students who make temporary surprises and hurry up.

During self-study in the middle of the night, there are only patrol teachers who look at them from time to time. Generally, there are no teachers in class.

Class 7 classrooms were surprisingly quiet.

The young man in the back row drooped his eyelashes, the light streaming on his side face, his serious and well-behaved appearance was unexpectedly good-looking.

Ning Youji came back with the math paper, and what he saw was this unbearable picture.

Lin Yan grabbed the exercise book and couldn't come up with it after thinking for a long time. He wanted to ask the system, but the system was so stupid that he was autistic.

Ning Youji sat down in his seat.

Lin Yan turned his eyes and saw his deskmate coming back, twisted for a while, rubbed his teeth, and finally turned his eyes to Ning Youji for help: "Hey, let's set up a study group."

Ning Youji tilted his head, his eyes fell on the pear vortex on Lin Yan's cheek, and nodded expressionlessly.

After getting a positive answer, Lin Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

"This question, and this question." Lin Yan naturally pushed the exercise book in his hand towards him, and completely lost his previous discomfort: "How do I do it?"

"These questions, I clearly came up with the algorithm in the textbook." His voice was a little annoyed: "But I can't calculate half of the draft, so I'm just playing with me."

As soon as he approached, a scent of white magnolia came to his face, so faint that only Ning Youji could smell it.

Ning Youji took the pen and looked down at the question.

I saw Lin Yan's problem-solving process and the curved auxiliary line.

Ning Youji's voice was low and the meaning was unclear: "The idea is quite unique."

Lin Yan: "..."

"Your auxiliary line is also quite artistic."

Lin Yan pursed his lips and endured for a second: "Ning Youji, can you speak well?"

Ning Youji couldn't hold back when he saw his frizzy hair, and raised his lips slightly.

Lin Yan's black line: "You are still laughing, laughing fart."

The boy blushed with anger, thinking about begging others and finally holding back,

Ning Youji restrained the smile from the corners of his mouth, put away the thoughts that continued to hurt him, and picked up the pen to write the formula on the exercise book.

Just halfway through writing, Lin Yan's eyes lit up, he raised his hand to stop him, and took the exercise book back.

"I will, I will do the math!"

Ning Youji moved for a while, and then asked a little more: "You really know?"

Lin Yan didn't lift his head: "I will!"

After a while, Lin Yan leaned over confidently and put the exercise book in front of him boldly: "Do you think it's the same?"

Seeing Lin Yan's pale eyes, Ning Youji was infected by him, and inexplicably gained a little more confidence in him.