40

Ning Youji took another week off.

The weather in April is always unstable, the temperature drops sharply, Lin Yan's whole body is weak, and his head is a little swollen.

All morning he had buried his head in his arms, his fingers curled around his neck, motionless.

In the afternoon, he also slept like this.

When school was over, Jiang Xue came over and asked, "Brother Lin, do you want to go to the infirmary? It all depends on you sleeping all day."

For the first time in the past six months, Jiang Xue was a little worried when he saw Lin Yan sleeping in class.

Lin Yan waved his hand, his voice a little hoarse: "It's okay, maybe I have a cold. By the way, I won't go back today, you help me bring two chocolates to Lin Shizuku at the canteen."

"Okay." Jiang Xue saw that he was really uncomfortable, and reminded: "Call me if you have anything."

After thinking about it, I still persuaded: "Why don't you go back, lest Auntie and the others worry."

Lin Yan coughed: "It's okay, I know it myself, don't talk nonsense to my mother."

Jiang Xue wanted to say something, but Lin Yan was too lazy to speak, so he drove him away.

Lin Yan sat in the seat for a while, almost all the students in the classroom had left, and the hair on his eyebrows covered his eyes.

He raised his hand and licked it, and it seemed that it was indeed a little long.

After leaving the classroom, Lin Yan's neck suddenly spasmed, but it quickly disappeared.

He tapped lightly on the gland.

After leaving the school gate, he found a barber shop.

After finishing his hair, a gust of wind blew, and the chill made him shrink his neck.

Passing by a clothing store, he saw himself through the glass door. After cutting his hair, he looked even more handsome, and his forehead, which had not seen the sun for a long time, was very white.

He raised his hand and rubbed his head, it was very soft, and the length did not affect the feel of the hair.

Ning Youji shouldn't feel uncomfortable when he touches it. Lin Yan thought.

Aware of his wild thoughts, Lin Yan patted his face, turned and left as if to flee.

Getting ready to go back to school, he estimated that his estrus period might be coming soon, the blocker in the dormitory was gone, the inhibitor had never been used, and he didn't know if it had expired.

He walked to the pharmacy across from the school. He and Ning Youji once came here, and that time Ning Youji helped him stick the barrier.

After becoming an omega for more than half a year, I am already familiar with all the procedures. After he paid the bill, the small things were directly stuffed in his pocket.

Coming out of the pharmacy, a group of people wearing non-mainstream clothes walked past.

Lin Yan didn't care much and walked right past.

Suddenly he turned his head and caught a glimpse of a girl in their No. 1 high school uniform around the crowd.

Squinting his eyes, he followed behind into the alley next to the pharmacy.

The voice of the system sounded in his heart, and he reminded him in a strict voice: "Don't meddle in your own business."

Lin Yan completely ignored the system and let it force it.