24

The magnolia flower in the black vase on the dining table was very beautiful, Ning Youji looked at it for a while, then looked at the person opposite.

Lin Yan looked at the two bowls of porridge that were very cold, and laughed: "We both had a miserable New Year's Day."

Ning Youji also lowered his head, the bowl of porridge in front of him was really like what Lin Yan had said, it was like a lump of white glutinous rice cake.

The dark eyes brewed a little smile.

He picked up a spoon and scooped a spoonful. Compared with the appearance, it actually tasted good. There was a little salt in it, and honestly said, "It's delicious."

"Blow it on you." Lin Yan was praised by his words, with a slight smile on his brows and eyes.

Seeing him take another bite, Lin Yan wondered, "Is it really good?"

As he said that, he also scooped a spoonful. The taste is better than the appearance, especially suitable for the elderly and the sick.

The two of them ate a large bowl each, and they didn't expect that porridge under salt could be so enjoyable.

Lin Yan took a cup of warm water and walked to Ning Youji: "Come on, take the medicine."

Ning Youji raised his eyes blankly, looked at the yellow-yellow-green-green particles in his hand, and frowned inaudibly.

Lin Yan saw him hesitate, with a smirk in his eyes, and approached him a little: "Ning Youji, honestly, are you afraid of taking medicine?"

"..."

Ning Youji raised his eyes to meet Lin Yan's smiling eyes, took his hand, threw the medicine directly into his mouth, and took a sip of water.

Lin Yan shrugged, as if "brother is watching the children try their best to take medicine".

After taking the medicine, Lin Yan asked him to go to his room to rest.

Ning Youji entered the omega's room for the first time.

Lin Yan's room is very spacious. The desk and wardrobe are all custom-made. The whole room has a juvenile atmosphere. There is an anime poster on the bedside, which is very similar to the owner's personality.

Lin Yan took the quilt on the sofa in and saw him standing still at the door: "What are you looking at?"

Ning Youji chuckled and commented: "It really is a child's room."

Lin Yan: "..."

"That's really embarrassing, Young Master Ning." Lin Yanpi smiled but said, "I'm sorry for you, and I condescend to sleep on the child's bed."

As he spoke, he patted the bed and motioned for a child who was afraid of taking medicine to go and lie down.

Ning Youji lay on the omega's bed, not feeling sleepy.

Lin Yan was sitting at the desk. He was afraid of disturbing Ning Youji, so he only turned on a small lamp.

"What do you have to call me directly." Lin Yan remembered that he had been out for a day, turned his head and asked him, "Ning Youji, did your family know that you came out?"

"It's okay." Ning Youji narrowed his eyes halfway, looking sleepy: "They should leave today."

Lin Yan opened his mouth to ask something else.

"I'm sleepy." Ning Youji interrupted him and closed his eyes.

Lin Yan looked at him as if he refused to communicate: "Okay, then you can sleep."