3

Lin Yan froze all over, but these words reminded him.

In his previous life, his pheromone was not the scent of flowers, but the scent of wood and blue jacaranda.

Carefully feel the changes in the body, it is indeed completely different from the differentiation of his years.

At that time, I was irritable and wanted to hit people, and I was full of strength.

But now, my whole body is sore and weak, my head is dizzy, and my neck connecting to my spine is very painful, as if something is about to grow.

Lin Yan tried his best to refute his own thoughts, struggling to break free from Ning Youji's arms, and the skin on his neck just started to twitch and hurt.

Lin Yan's face was pale, and he leaned back and fell into a warm embrace.

When Lin Yan woke up again, he was already in the hospital.

There was no one around, and footsteps were heard outside.

The door was pushed open and a pretty woman and the doctor walked in.

Seeing that he was awake, the woman let out a long sigh of relief, and hurried forward: "It's awake, it really scared my mother to death."

Seeing Lin Yan stunned, the woman turned her head and asked the doctor, "Doctor, do you see if there will be any sequelae from his situation?"

Before today, Wen Jing had always thought that his son was an alpha, after all, he had such a powerful pheromone.

The doctor said: "The body is fairly stable, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"However, this situation is very rare. The pheromone may be unstable in the second year of high school. The previous physical examination may have misjudged it as alpha because of the strong pheromone. Now that the gland has grown, it is definitely an omega this time."

This is the first time the doctor has encountered such a situation. It is no doubt that the previous pheromone report is indeed alpha, and now the pheromone emitted by the glands is indeed omega.

Strange to say, the pheromone was strong before, but it suddenly became weak after it was differentiated into an omega. The doctor really doesn't understand.

Before leaving, the doctor instructed: "Pay more attention to his condition, and contact the hospital in time if there is anything."

The doctor remembered something, and the foot he just stepped out brought back again, "By the way, the AIpha that sent you here, the pheromone of the two of you may match well, you can try to contact him more."

"Your glands are not stable now. If there is any problem, he may be able to help you relieve the situation. It's okay for classmates to help each other."

Lin Yan: "..."

After the doctor left, Wen Jing showed the report form to Lin Yan.

"Now that you are an omega, you should pay more attention in school. I will buy you more blockers and inhibitors later, so don't cause trouble every day."

A very simple sentence, Lin Yan was stunned for a full minute.

After a while, he said dumbly: "Mom, did you think the hospital examination was wrong? How can I be an omega?"

It's hard for anyone to put this on. A good AIpha turned into an omega, and it's incredible to say it.

Wen Jing sighed: "Son, it doesn't matter whether you are an AIpha or an omega, as long as you are good..."