52

There are still more than ten days before school starts, and during this time, Lin Yan has been shutting himself up at home to study. Entering high school right now is the most important moment in life.

Lin Yan's phone has been vibrating since he woke up, he didn't bother to pay attention to the commotion of the few people in the group, and just ignored it.

In the morning, Lin Yan brushed a few sets of math papers, and after lunch, Wen Jing said that he took Lin Shizuku to his grandmother's house, and only came back in the evening.

This season is always drowsy. He took a nap for a while, and he was so sleepy that a knock on the door woke him up.

Lin Yan was always very angry when he got up, and only Ning Youji could appease his inexplicable anger when he was at school.

In a daze, he opened the door, and his voice was laziness and fire: "Who is it!"

All the boys in the group gathered at his door.

Seeing Lin Yan shouting in unison, "Hello, little dad!"

Jiang Xue dragged Lin Yan and dragged him out: "I sent you so many WeChat messages, why don't you reply, is Brother Lin going to the black alley to play with us?"

"It's finally a summer vacation." Ye Qinghuan interjected, "My little dad will be fine for a day."

The following people echoed: "Study is important, but it is also necessary to combine work and rest."

Lin Yanxuan glanced at them, his anger seemed to want to burn some bald people, he opened his mouth to refuse, and out of the corner of his eye glanced at the boys standing in the last row.

The nameless fire suddenly went out.

I haven't seen him for a while, the boy seems to be a little taller, wearing a black T-shirt, the corners of his upturned eyes are slightly bent, and he stares at him.

Lin Yan's heart softened inexplicably: "Okay."

Several people came to Heixiang, probably because of the holiday, there were many people in the stadium.

Seeing a few people coming in, they all gave up their seats. Lin Yan was no stranger to the people present, and there were several other schools, so he naturally recognized the school bully of his own school.

Lin Yan hadn't moved his muscles for a long time. He picked up the basketball and dribbled it a few times. He stood outside the three-point line and prepared to shoot a basketball to warm up.

With a slight effort on the wrist, the basketball is thrown.

Three-point shooting, unbiased.

"It's awesome!" Li Yang flattered one by one: "I haven't played for so long, but I still feel so good, I admire it."

Lu Xiangshi stammered beside him: "I don't even look at whose father, it must be awesome!"

Lin Yan liked them very much and raised his eyebrows.

Jiang Xue, who was not far away, beckoned to them: "The game is over, come and group."

There were exactly eight people, four and four in a team, and they first separated Lin Yan and Ning Youji.

Lin Yan: "..."

Several people played three quarters, and Ning Youji's team lost a full 30 points.

Jiang Xue kidnapped Lin Yan and joked, "Brother Lin's feeding the ball is too obvious."

Lin Yanxuan glanced at him and didn't bother to pay attention to him. When he turned around, the smile on his lips couldn't be concealed.

After playing for a while, the number of people around the stadium gradually decreased, and half of the sky turned red.