60

After Fengshan returned, Lin Yan and Ning Youji no longer concealed their relationship.

The school forum was boiling over for days.

Compared with the marking speed in the mid-term, the results of the third monthly test came out very quickly.

When the results came out at 10:00, the classmates in the classroom became more excited, and finally looked at the teenagers in the back row in unison.

Lin Yan was accustomed to this kind of gaze, and took out his mobile phone to see the results, as if the scores he estimated were almost the same.

This month's exam is a little harder than before, he missed a bit, but he still holds the second position.

First place Ning Youji Total score: 722

Second place Lin Yan Total score: 713

Turning off the screen of the mobile phone, a sudden "ding dong" sounded in my heart.

System: "Congratulations to the host for ranking No. 2 in the whole grade, obtaining 30 free points, and obtaining a learning method at the same time."

The further back you go, the harder it is to get free points as the system says.

Lin Yan glanced at the data panel, and there was still more than 100 points left before 2000. He was a little relieved and a little melancholy, and said in his heart, "Add all 160 free points."

[Concentration: 250 (+47)

Memory: 532 (+40)

Observation: 394 (+40)

Thinking Power: 395 (+40)

Imagination: 387 (+40)

Learning method: 70 (+1)

Free points: 160 (-160)

Total Intelligence: 1870 (Huiba)

Omega Index: The wildest top.

Development level 18%]

Just after he finished adding, Wang Fenghai and Ning Youji walked into the classroom.

Ning Youji sat down, and Lin Yan touched him with his elbow: "On the 720, my tablemate is still so good."

Ning Youji looked at him like this and smiled: "My tablemate is also very good."

Lin Yan's eyebrows and eyes are curved: "Are we just blowing each other in business?"

"Everyone, pay attention, it's a temporary notice." Wang Fenghai in front said: "There will be an intelligence test tomorrow, and Xue Shenfu will select the contestants in advance. This time, 10 contestants will be selected according to the intelligence test."

The classmates in the classroom look at me, I look at you, and finally start buzzing.

This time, Lin Yan and Ning Youji were in different places for the intelligence test.

After he finished a series of tests, the teacher in front of the computer looked at Lin Yan in surprise.

Lin Yan was shocked when she saw her expression, and thought that something had happened to her body: "What's wrong, teacher?"

The test teacher was a little unbelievable. She had been testing in the East City for the first time in many years to detect such a young and high intelligence.

After hesitating for a while, the test teacher said, "Can this classmate trouble you to take the test again."

Lin Yan realized why the teacher looked like this, smiled and said, "Yes, then it's hard work for the teacher."