34

After Lin Yan woke up, he was empty for a long time.

Last night, his estrus was fierce, but his memory stayed on the moment Ning Youji entered the room, and he couldn't remember what happened later.

A tingling pain in the back of his neck told him clearly that he was marked last night.

Fuck, why doesn't he remember?

How was it marked?

He remembered something, lifted the quilt and got in, and stuck his head out for a while.

What should be there, and what should not be there.

The door was pushed open, and the pheromone of the two people was abundant inside, and the blending was a little lighter than last night.

"Awake?" Ning Youji came in with a glass of hot milk.

Lin Yan glanced at Ning Youji with bewildered eyes: "You marked me yesterday when I was in estrus?"

Ning Youji paused, looked at his sloppy eyes, and made a low hum.

"I didn't do anything to you, did I?" Lin Yan sat up, his voice uneasy: "How do I see you as being persecuted."

Ning Youji handed the milk to him, with an incomprehensible emotion in his eyes, and his voice was light: "No."

"I'll go out later." Ning Youji's voice remained the same: "I'll be back at noon, there's porridge in the kitchen downstairs, you can eat it if you're hungry."

Lin Yan asked casually, "Where are you going?"

"Go to the hospital." After Ning Youji finished speaking, he turned and walked out the door.

In the end, Ning Youji turned around with an expression that Lin Yan had never seen before, and was a little stunned for a while.

He really persecuted people last night, otherwise, how could his face be so black.

Ning Youji walked out of the room and took a deep breath, a trace of disappointment flashed across his handsome face.

If you forget it, forget it, Ning Youji raised his hand and rubbed his lips, as if he could still taste the soft touch from last night.

Because Lin Yan was lazy during the estrus period, he stayed on the bed for a while before going downstairs.

The Ning's villa is very big, and you can walk with echoes.

Lin Yan walked to the kitchen. He turned over the refrigerator, which contained the things they bought in the supermarket yesterday, and caught a glimpse of the label on the microwave next to him.

[The porridge is in the microwave, remember to reheat it after it's frozen. ]

As soon as Lin Yan saw the handwriting, he knew that it was written by Ning Youji.

He pulled it off with a smile and put it on the back of his hand, turned on the microwave, and the porridge inside was still hot.

While sitting in the restaurant drinking porridge, he let himself go. Because of the estrus period. He was completely sleepy and completely unable to lift his spirits.

After he was full, the sleepiness gradually rose, making him not want to move at all.

He put the bowl in the sink and lay down on the sofa, dragging his body boneless.

Outside the floor-to-ceiling window next to the sofa, there was a gap open, there was no heating in the room, and a cool wind blew in outside, and Lin Yan subconsciously curled his toes.