28

Ji Qing felt a stronger pheromone than him, and turned back subconsciously.

Before he could see the face of the person who came, a strong low pressure rushed from the alley, and then the person kicked him on the abdomen, and mercilessly made another punch, and the other party showed no mercy at all. , The tricks are all ruthless.

Ji Qing was beaten and staggered a step backwards. He held on to the wall before he could stabilize, and then he fell to the ground without embarrassment.

Ji Qing saw Ning Youji's facial expression, and it was the first time he saw Ning Youji's emotion. He pursed his lips and was a little annoyed, so he braved his head to meet him. Before he could raise his fist and rush over, an extremely clean and ruthless force pushed him against the wall.

The back of his head slammed directly into the hard wall, and there was a buzzing sound in his ears. After the snowflakes in his field of vision slowly faded, he met the pair of dark phantom-like eyes in front of him in the dark night.

At that moment, Ji Qing didn't even dare to breathe.He never thought that such a terrifying emotion would ooze out of Ning Youji's eyes. It was the Ning Youji he had never seen before.

Fear made his mind not sober. He covered his abdomen with one hand, raised his eyes and stared at Ning Youji quietly, and sneered: "For you who never do anything for this trash omega, why the hell do you do it with me?"

As soon as the word rubbish fell, his shoulders slammed hard.

"Say it again." Ning Youji stared at him, reached out and grabbed his hair from behind, forcing Ji Qing to raise his head, his black flaming pupils almost pierced Ji Qing, and the tone of his speech was even more Chill.

"Who is trash?"

While talking, Ning Youji released pheromones to press him up, just how Ji Qing pressed Lin Yan and he returned it doubled.

It was probably because the pheromone was too violent, so that Ji Qing was short of breath, and his body seemed to be burned by something unbearable. This was the most straightforward battle between alpha and alpha.

Ji Qing exclaimed in pain uncontrollably, and he deeply felt that Ning Youji's hand on his shoulder was getting heavier and heavier, until his body could no longer bear the pressure.

"thump!"

Ji Qing was directly pressed by Ning Youji's pheromone to kneel on the ground, shaking like a sieve, subconsciously timid: "Ning...Ning...I'm sorry..."

Ning Youji looked at him condescendingly: "Who do you apologize to?"

Ji Qing hurriedly looked at Lin Yan, his mouth trembling: "Yes... I'm sorry."

Lin Yan didn't even look at him, he was holding his nerves against the wall trying to keep himself from falling.

When he felt the sandalwood pheromone, the discomfort and irritability in his body instantly turned into indescribable comfort, and the last string that was taut in his mind slowly loosened when he saw the person coming.

He raised his head and glanced at Ning Youji, the corner of his mouth drew a shallow arc, his legs were soft, and he was about to slide down the wall and sit on the ground.

Before he could land, a slender and powerful hand stretched out from the side and pulled him into his arms.

"How do you know I'm here?" Lin Yan was really powerless and softly fell into his arms.

There was some accident that Ning Youji could save himself at any time. After calming down, Lin Yan reluctantly pulled the corner of his lips.

Ning Youji lowered his eyes to look at him, his fingers slowly brushed against his glands, there was still his possession, and he released pheromones to comfort him.