64

It was raining lightly in the sky.

Lin Yan was taken to the alley in the back garden, the place Ji Qing invited him last time.

Thinking of something, Lin Yan laughed.

He is really easy to do things in the alley.

Compared to before, Lin Yan was immune to some common or slightly stronger pheromones.

Wilder than him, it's all in vain.

Several people released pheromones for a long time and saw Lin Yan standing still. Several alphas looked at each other and slowly approached Lin Yan.

Lin Yan Yuguang glanced at the entrance of the alley, and put back the hand that he had just raised by his side.

I thought to myself, I should still use an umbrella. Otherwise, it should be talked about later.

The alphas who were about to start were suddenly suppressed, and the alpha at the front was lifted up, and there was no ability to resist at all.

The battle between Alpha and Alpha is so simple and rough.

Ning Youji threw the figure out as if he was throwing something, and walked to Lin Yan in a few steps.

"I don't need an umbrella when it's raining so hard."

really. chanted.

"I'll remember to call next time." Lin Yan pulled out a smile on his lips, completely ignoring the few people next to him, and said casually, "Didn't you say it will be a while?"

Ning Youji's breath was unsteady, panting slightly, her hair was messy, and her body was soaked.

Knowing how he came, Lin Yan deliberately picked it up as if it were fun.

In the face of several alphas, the two chatted like no one else.

Lin Yan leaned forward and smiled to please: "I'll be good this time, I'll tell you in advance."

Ning Youji stared at him deeply, with long eyelashes hanging down, brushing away the broken hair in front of his forehead: "It's quite good."

The phone call in the cafeteria just now didn't hang up, and Lin Yan glanced out the window and caught a glimpse of a few figures.

Originally, he wanted to do it quietly, but after thinking about Ning Youji, maybe he wanted to solve it by himself.

Cai Bao, who had been disguised all the time, was watching the two of them see them as nothing, and his anger went straight to the top of his head and roared.

As for what Lin Yan was yelling, he couldn't hear it clearly, he felt like a pig was howling.

In the dark alley on a rainy night, pheromones spread all the way to the entrance of the alley.

At first, Lin Yan held back his energy, and when he saw the faces of the people on the opposite side, it was like a cat whose tail was stepped on, changing in seconds, each move being more ruthless.

A few arrogant people were beaten to the ground. Lin Yan absorbed a lot of alpha pheromones because of his mood swings. His forehead jumped suddenly, and his anger showed no sign of subsiding.

Ning Youji didn't understand why Lin Yan suddenly ran wild. Seeing that he really couldn't hold it back, he grabbed him and looked at him deeply.

The two didn't speak for a while.

Lin Yan's face flushed with anger, and he regained a little sense of reason when he looked at Shang Ning Youji.

"What's wrong?" Ning Youji asked.