59

The school bus stopped at the foot of Fengshan Mountain. As the leader of this winter picnic, Wang Fenghai was busy organizing a team in front of him.

Lin Yan stretched in his position, and there were excited discussions one after another outside.

After getting out of the car, Lin Yan knew what they were exclaiming.

In November, Maple Mountain is red all over the place, like a sea of ​​fire, like a burning fire.

The school has set the picnic location on the hillside, where there is a very large open space and lawn, which is specially provided for visitors to have a picnic.

Senior high school students came in two batches, this time from one to seven classes.

At 5 o'clock in the afternoon, all classes have pitched their tents.

After the carnival and barbecue, a group of students were shouting and shouting around not far away.

"Brother Lin is here! Hurry up and blow his head!"

"Damn it! The school bully is so cool and crazy!"

At the end of the two games, Lin Yan was the best in the game.

The boy who had just started hacking with Lin Yan and the others suddenly said, "Brother Lin, look at Ning Xueshen and see how boring we are. Bring him to hack together!"

The students of No. 1 Middle School have always been curious about Ning Youji, and it seems that they have never heard of Ning Youji playing games.

Everyone became more curious, and followed suit.

"Let's learn from the gods, let's match up with Brother Lin!"

"That's right, come on, come on!"

Lin Yan looked at them making a fuss, and asked Ning Youji hesitantly, "Will you do it?"

Ning Youji met his gaze and hooked his lips: "No, you teach me?"

Lin Yan couldn't make out the smile on his lips, but he was very cooperative: "It must be, how fortunate you are to teach me Brother Ning."

When Jiang Xue heard this, he stood up from Lin Yan's side and moved out of the way: "Brother Ning, come and sit here, take it easy."

Seeing that Ning Youji agreed, everyone was reluctant to let go of the rare opportunity to be in the same frame, and they were struggling with who to let on when suddenly there was a voice coming from the door.

"Is it dark here? I heard you shouting from afar." Jiang Ming and Ji Qing came in from outside.

Jiang Ming saw that Ning Youji's mobile phone was a chicken-eating interface, and his expression changed from "surprised" to "Idol take me to play"

Lin Yan watched his expression change and smiled: "Want to play together?"

With the addition of Jiang Ming and Ji Qing, the team was well distributed.

Enter the game room.

Listen to Lin Yan's command to all land on the fake garage.

After finding the gun, airborne the rare king of snipers.

Lin Yan Yuguang glanced at Ning Youji, and threw the good gun he just picked up to him: "Follow me and keep you safe."

Ning Youji smiled.

The onlookers were shown their faces, and some people made a sound.

"Brother Lin, isn't it too wasteful for you to give such a good gun to Ning Xueshen?"