16

Lin Yan's nose was instantly surrounded by alpha pheromones, as if he was finally breathing air before dying.

Leaning over, the whole person fell into Ning Youji's arms.

Ning Youji hugged the hot ball.

He could feel the scent of omega flowers in the air, which was stronger than when he was in estrus just now, as if it was evolving step by step.

There was a sound of laughter and slapstick outside the bedroom, it should be the next third quarter of evening self-study.

The fragrance of flowers in the bedroom is getting stronger and stronger, and they are showing their teeth and claws in the small space.

Ning Youji called him.

Hearing Alpha calling him, Lin Yan froze and didn't dare to move. Because he felt the pheromone from the alpha, as if he got some kind of permission inexplicably, he buried his head in the alpha's arms.

There were more and more voices outside the dormitory, and there were a few alpha boys who spoke loudly. They should be students from Ning Youji upstairs.

"Didn't Xue Shen go to the old playground to make up lessons today? The light in his bedroom is actually on!"

"Have you ever smelled a strange smell, like omega's pheromones?"

"Is there something wrong with your nose? Is there an omega in Zone A? I see that you haven't had a hand-movement hallucination for too long, hahahahaha"

Several people giggled and went upstairs.

Ning Youji hugged him with one hand, lifted the quilt and stuffed the person inside, his voice was even more hoarse than before: "Don't move, I'll turn off the light."

Lin Yan has lost consciousness, and purely instinctively wants alpha to give him a soothing pheromone.

Ning Youji loosened his hand, Lin Yan's body was as unbearable as it was riddled with holes.

Quickly turn off the light and go back to bed.

Before he could lie down, a hot mass entangled up.

Just flagged, this kind of dependency can very well provoke alpha's possessiveness.

Ning Youji closed his eyes heavily, as if he wanted to put aside his reason, but in the end, reason defeated alpha's instinct.

A large number of pheromones are released to appease the person in his arms, and he will give as much as he wants.

A month ago, Lin Yan's pheromone wasn't very pleasant, it was clear and faint.

Compared with a top-level alpha like him, it is not enough to even fill up half a corner of desire, and now the pheromones floating in the air make him unable to help fall into contemplation.

During the 2 hours of comfort, Lin Yan's body pain was gradually relieved, he slowly closed his eyes, and his breathing became even.

In the darkness, Ning Youji lowered his eyes.

The light from the upstairs shone from outside the balcony, his eyes were dark, darker than the night outside, and no light could shine in.

Staring at Lin Yan for a while, he finally lay down beside him.

It was late in November, and there was a ray of light outside the bedroom

Lin Yan didn't sleep well that night, and Lin Yan was sore and weak.

Moved his eyelids, his body seemed to be bound by something, warm.

Before he could open his eyes, a pair of warm hands rubbed his head, moved down his hair, pinched the back of his neck, and his voice wrapped around his ears.