61

After the intelligence test, all the contestants to participate in this Shenshen Palace have been decided, and the teachers of various subjects in the school are also preparing to start the final review.

After the final exam, the sky started to rain finely, the temperature in Dongcheng plummeted, and it suddenly entered winter.

Lin Yan was like a hibernating bear who stayed on the bed all day. No matter how much he slept, he couldn't get enough sleep. He wanted to grow up in bed.

"Xiaoyan got up." Wen Jing called him outside the door, turning back and smiling at the women and teenagers on the sofa from time to time: "I'm sorry, he will be like this in winter."

Su Xuewen smiled and said, "It's okay to let him sleep. You'll let You Ji take him there. Don't you still have to catch a plane? Let's go."

"I'm really sorry, it happened suddenly." Wen Jing was very apologetic: "I just received the news of my sister's remarriage. It's not easy for Xiaoyan to fly back and forth when he is going to the training camp next week. Fortunately, I met you on the road. It's really bothering you."

Su Xue was generous with a smile on her face: "If you have something to do, you can't have any trouble. I especially like the character of this child, Lin Yan. When he is half a son, I don't want to leave him at home alone. Don't worry."

These words are so cordial, and they allude to the relationship between the two children.

Wen Jing didn't continue to be polite, and handed the key of Lin Yan's room to Ning Youji: "If he doesn't get up later, you can go in and call him."

Ning Youji took the key: "Okay, Auntie."

"I'll take you there, anyway, I drove here." Su Xue got up and asked, "By the way, what about Xiao Shizuku?"

"My husband picked him up from school." Wen Jing said.

The two women went out the door while talking.

Ning Youji looked at the key in his hand, the corners of his lips slowly curved up, and he walked over to open the door.

It was not the first time that he entered Lin Yan's room and walked towards the bulge on the bed.

With the help of the light outside the window, I could see the boy who was sleeping clearly. The little omega who hadn't seen him for a few days seemed to look better, and fell asleep neatly and gracefully.

Ning Youji looked at the long and curly eyelashes and couldn't help but reached out and touched his head.

When the boy breathed and breathed, his lips were always bloody in the morning.

Ning Youji stared at it for a long time, then lowered his head and leaned over.

The boy, who was still sleeping sweetly, was forced to breathe hard because of him.

woke up.

Lin Yan opened his eyes in a daze, and saw a familiar outline in the dimness, he pushed angrily, and muttered dissatisfiedly: "Ning Youji, you bastard, you will bully me in your dreams, right? !"

The corners of Ning Youji's upturned eyes were slightly bent, and in this posture, he bit Lin Yan's lips.

Lin Yan let out a "hiss" in pain, and from his confusion, he realized that the person in front of him was real.

He pushed Ning Youji away, a little surprised: "Why are you at my house?"

Seeing his surprised expression, Ning Youji leaned over to keep his eyes on his lips, and explained concisely: "Your mother has something to do these days, so let you stay at my house."