69

It was mid-August and the weather in the Eastside was bubbling hot.

The day before Lin Yan's birthday, he and Ning Youji came to Fengshan together to fulfill the invitation they had promised.

After climbing the mountain all afternoon, Lin Yan took a shower as soon as he arrived at the hotel, and fell asleep on the bed.

I don't know what time it was, Lin Yanzheng slept soundly, suddenly a mass of warmth covered his back, and then his waist was gently pinched, and he was forced to turn around.

Lin Yan didn't open his eyes, but patted the other person, his voice confused: "If you keep making trouble, I really won't be able to get up tomorrow."

Ning Youji pinched the back of his neck, and pressed his soft lips to the side of his face: "It's already tomorrow."

"What time is it?" Lin Yan felt the other person's warm fingers trace his outline, and finally slipped all the way down to his throat.

A pain.

Lin Yan made a "hiss" and opened his eyes. As expected, the itchy feeling on his collarbone was the hair of some gentle scum.

Familiar pain in the back of the neck, same location.

The blend of ao pheromone that permeates the air.

Lin Yan pushed Ning Youji with his backhand, and his voice was much softer than before: "Enough is enough, otherwise, I will stay in the hotel all day."

Ning Youji hoarsely hummed, but just wrapped the other party with pheromone again, and there was no other movement.

At five o'clock, Lin Yan and Ning Youji climbed to the top of Fengshan Mountain.

The sky was still bright, the two of them sat on the stone next to them, and Lin Yan shrank in Ning Youji's arms.

"Let's go to Fengshan Bridge later, we haven't been there last time." Perhaps the morning breeze was a little cold, Lin Yan drilled into Ning Youji's arms: "There is a love lock bridge over there, although I don't believe it. These, but I want to lock one."

Ning Youji played with his fingers, and one of them squeezed: "Okay."

The sun slowly rose from the sky, the clouds turned orange, and Lin Yan's face was slightly haloed by the sunlight.

Ning Youji gently kissed him on the side of his ear, and a low hoarse voice whispered in Lin Yan's ear: "Happy adulthood."

"Thank you," Lin Yan turned around, put his arms around Ning Youji's neck, raised his lips slightly, leaned over and pecked Ning Youji's eyelashes: "Thank you, boyfriend."

"You're welcome." Ning Youji squeezed his chin with his fingers and covered it.

After the sky was completely bright, the two came to Fengshan Bridge.

This side is very different from the deserted side on the top of the mountain. In the early morning, there are a few stalls selling small locks, a fragrant breakfast, and men and women who come to travel early in the morning.

Lin Yan went straight to the stall selling little couple locks.

"Do you want to buy couple locks?" The old lady who set up the stall said with a smile when she saw the two of them: "The love bridge at Fengshan Bridge here is very smart. You are also the young couple who came over after hearing about it."

The old lady put a pink love lock into Lin Yan's hand: "Choose this, this is very good, you will never be separated when you are locked on the bridge, and you will be happy for a lifetime."