18

During the evening self-study, Wang Fenghai rarely came to the school with a registration form: "Students, the sports meeting will be held on Thursday. Those who are interested in participating in the project can go to the sports committee to register. I hope you will actively participate."

The crowd cheered, and the sports meeting was equal to the rest time.

Before he was happy for two minutes, Wang Laoban threw out another sentence: "Next week's unified examination, you all prepare well."

Everyone: "..."

Naked-naked-naked warning!

The unified examination is held in No. 1 Middle School and all the schools in Dongcheng. It is a contest between each school, and it also serves as a warning for the students to be nervous at the end of the semester.

In No. 1 Middle School, which is mainly based on learning, participation in the sports meeting is not compulsory at all, but each class must send one person for each event.

As an all-around athlete in No. 1 Middle School, he didn't report for a single event this time.

Sports committee member Han An had a basketball friendship with the school bully, and since then he has become a passer-by with his integrity and restraint.

Lin Yan was hugged by someone as soon as he entered the classroom.

Han An raised his face: "Baba, save me, your genius motor nerves can't be buried!"

Lin Yan: "..."

"Just sign up for a project, you have a good heart, Ba Ba, the child can't live without you." Han An looked at the school bully pitifully.

Lin Yan didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Show me the registration form, who will participate."

Han An's eyes brightened: "Okay!"

Lin Yan looked at the registration form, no wonder Han An complained.

Only a handful of people signed up.

"Lin Yan." Ning Youji came in through the door of the classroom, holding a stack of papers: "Come here and get your advanced papers."

Lin Yan patted Han An on the shoulder and gave him a brotherly helpless look.

Han An wanted to cry without tears: "Baba, are you going to leave me?"

Lin Yan nodded: "Yes, buddy, do it yourself."

"Why is Han An looking for you?" Ning Youji took out the paper and gave it to him.

"The sports events are not full yet." Lin Yan sat down in the seat, suddenly thought of something, and asked with interest: "You play basketball so well, sports should be good, why don't we go to register for one?"

"No time." Ning Youji refused flatly.

Seeing the poor Han An at the door, Lin Yan wanted to say something.

Ning Youji opened his mouth before him: "Dispel the idea of ​​​​you want to participate, your estrus period has just passed."

Lin Yan was startled, he almost forgot about it.

Ning Youji glanced at him from the corner of the corner, and he didn't know when to do anything about this young man.

Finally, under Lin Yan's expectation, Ning Youji reported a men's 5,000-meter long-distance run.

After Ning Youji completed the registration, the class began to actively participate one after another.

On the day of the sports meeting, the school broadcast ushered in round after round of long speeches, and Lin Yan yawned.