30

Thinking so in my heart, my behavior is another thing.

Lin Yan clicked on the appearance vote.

The first is Ning Youji, the second is Gu Yu, and he is now the third.

His votes are soaring, jumping from a margin of 800 to over 600 minutes when he comes in but-minutes.

Fortunately, this can only be voted manually, and those who don't know it think it is operated by a machine.

He stared at the number of votes, obviously it was just a statistic, Lin Yan suddenly felt that surpassing Gu Yu and being under Ning Youji seemed not bad.

Ning Youji next to him watched him staring at the phone silently, leaned in and asked dumbly, "Why are you so ecstatic?"

Lin Yan subconsciously made a sound, quickly retracted his phone, feeling guilty of being caught, his voice couldn't help but raise his voice: "What are you doing here suddenly!"

Ning Youji stared at him without speaking.

Being stared at Lin Yan like this made me even more guilty, and twitched the corner of my mouth a little embarrassedly: "...I didn't kill you, it was you who scared me."

Ning Youji hummed, and turned back to do the papers with a blank face.

Realizing that his temper was really bad just now, Lin Yan touched his cheek with the tip of his tongue, and said tentatively, "Are you angry?"

Seeing that Ning Youji ignored him at all.

Lin Yan tutted, and threw the phone on his desk, "Here, let's see, let's see."

Lin Yan-Vice's attitude of going out, anyway, in front of Ning Youji, he has no image to speak of.

Facing Ning Youji's deep eyes, Lin Yan opened the forum and handed it to him.

"Well, this is what I just saw."

Lin Yan's voice was dry and embarrassing, Ning Youji tilted his head and saw that he scratched his eyelids and saw the tips of his ears that were red.

Lin Yan skipped their two cp posts and started talking about his crime process directly from the ranking of appearance.

"I'm not bad, right? It's not too much to be the second best-looking person. Sure enough, you can see the number of votes in this post, it's very competitive, and it's going up."

Ning Youji nodded, "So what are you guilty of?"

Lin Yan: "..."

"Am I guilty?" Lin Yan's eyes flickered, and his voice was a little hesitant: "...I'm not guilty at all, what can I do with a guilty conscience."

Lin Yan threw the phone into the desk pocket and changed the subject: "To make a paper, it's just data that only cares about what he does."

Saying so, when a certain omega closes the door in the bedroom at night, the first thing is to take out his mobile phone and click on the forum.

When opening the face value ranking, Lin Yan covered the screen with his hand - click - click down, and his heart slowly picked up as he moved.

Mind silently, second, second, - must be second!

The second starting name, Lin.

Lin Yan let go of his hand to see the name on it clearly, a pear vortex appeared on his lips, and made two silently, yay! yeah! Actions.

Happy like a kid who begs for candy.

Excited, a message popped up, from the son group.

【, Join the group chat. 】