53

The hoarse voice lingered in his ears, but it was very low, but it tore the last string that was tensed in Ning Youji's heart to pieces.

Seeing that Ning Youji didn't answer or move, Lin Yan was nervous for no reason, and patted Ning Youji on the shoulder: "Let me go."

Ning Youji let go of his hand and let him down.

Lin Yan walked in front of him, hesitated for a moment and raised his head to look at him, perhaps because he was embarrassed, his eyes wandered: "You squeak."

As soon as he spoke nervously, he was a little clueless: "I really thought about it for a long time. What do you mean by not answering, do you regret it?!"

Seeing his flustered appearance, Ning Youji took a step forward, stretched out his arms, and directly wrapped the person in his arms.

The shadows of the two people in the silent street lamp are drawn together and stretched very long.

Being hugged like this, Lin Yan suddenly became quiet.

After a while, Ning Youji put his head in his neck before he spoke in a low voice, his voice trembling: "Can you say what you said on the basketball court today?"

The topic suddenly changed, Lin Yan was slightly startled, and when he recalled what he said on the basketball court, the tips of his ears flushed slightly.

The hand on his side was raised, curled up, clenched Ning Youji's clothes tightly, and turned his head to Ning Youji's ear.

He said softly, "Ning Youji, I like you."

His voice was very low, and every breath was sprayed on Ning Youji's ears, crisp and numb, making people feel itchy and unbearable.

Ning Youji raised his palm to the back of his head, the other hand wrapped around his waist, and the tip of his nose rubbed contentedly against his neck a few times.

He slowly raised his head and stared straight at Lin Yan, the corners of his eyes bent down, not as helpless as he was just now: "What birthday present do you want?"

"..."

"Ning Youji!" Lin Yan's light-colored eyes raised a look of shame or anger, and a deterrent smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "Don't you think you are a little bit slapped?"

"It's a little bit." Ning Youji wrapped his arms around his waist, tightened it a bit, pulled the corners of his mouth, and said with a faint smile in his tone: "Again what do you want?"

Ning Youji watched him grind his teeth and smiled, feeling that if he continued to tease him, his little omega would be blown away, and he just wanted to comfort him.

As a result, in the next instant, Lin Yan took a step forward, stretched out his hand and hooked his neck, slightly raised his head and looked at him.

The corner of Lin Yan's mouth was smirking and arrogant: "I want a boyfriend, so will you give it?"

The young boy's light-colored eyes were black and bright, with subtle expectations and imperceptible shyness.

Ning Youji was stunned for a while, then followed him with a smile, his long and narrow eyes were bent, and he arrogantly hugged the person and pressed forward a little.

The distance between the two was originally very close, and now it is even more the distance between the tip of the nose and the tip of the nose.

"Finally become my child." Ning Youji stared at his lips halfway down, raised his hand and pressed it, his eyes full of possessiveness.