42

Lin Yan was called out to sign up for an English speech contest.

There are still two weeks before the second monthly exam. It is not too stressful for Lin Yan, but this monthly exam is very important to him.

Also, the game is next week, so it doesn't take up much time.

Lin Yan began to push day and night again, learning endlessly.

While diligently preparing for exams, he was busy preparing for speeches.

Ning Youji has experience in this area, he has to harass the opposite door every night, and it's also Ning Youji, other people would have been impatient with him.

Under the guidance of the system and the first grader, Lin Yan's spoken English improved by leaps and bounds, and he came as soon as he opened his mouth.

The venue of the game is at their school, and the time is set for Saturday.

This competition is very grand, and students from Nancheng and Xicheng also come to participate.

Entering the competition venue that has been prepared for a long time, a teacher took them to the backstage, and the students sat in their seats one after another, waiting for the draw to play.

Lin Yan dawdled to be the last one, and just came across the lottery.

He was number 15, the last one.

No. 15 was in the last row. He sat down and found that the classmate next to him was an old acquaintance of Ning Youji, and raised his brows slightly.

Today, Gu Yu was wearing a black tuxedo with a dark blue bow at the neckline. He looked very gentlemanly, exuding a restrained aura that could not be ignored from the inside out.

After a few seconds of silence, Lin Yan thought of Ning Youji, pursed his lips, and finally said, "You're still sick."

Gu Yu didn't seem to expect that he would take the initiative to speak, so he turned his head and glanced at him, his voice still light: "Very good."

After saying this sentence, as if the expression was not enough, he deliberately released a little pheromone.

Lin Yan: "..."

"Okay, okay, I know you're gone." Lin Yan was a little speechless.

Sure enough, alphas are all proud guys.

"What about you?" Gu Yu's voice was low.

"Me?" Lin Yan was a little confused: "What am I doing?"

Gu Yu pursed his lips: "You and Ning Youji."

"What am I doing with him?" Lin Yan was very stunned, what was he doing with Tining Youji?

Turning to the thought that this person was Ning Youji's suitor, he came over and told him the exact location: "He should be standing in the auditorium. He is busy as a representative of all the students of No. 1 Middle School."

Gu Yu: "..."

He turned his head slightly and saw Lin Yanzheng flipping through the speech, as if this person didn't understand what he said at all.

Gu Yu couldn't help but wonder, haven't they won it yet?

Or was Ning Youji rejected?

Lin Yan noticed his gaze, met his eyes, tilted his head and chuckled softly: "Why, I have become an alpha, do you find me a different omega particularly attractive?"

Gu Yu: "..."

Lin Yan tickled the corner of his lips when he thought of something, put away the speech, leaned over and asked him, "By the way, do you know who Ning Youji likes?"