45

Lin Yan looked at Ning Youji's dark eyes.

The boy's eyes have always been dark, but today they are extraordinarily pure. The corners of the upturned eyes are slightly curved, and they look gentler than before.

At that moment, Lin Yan couldn't tell what he felt in his heart, and there was only one thought in his mind, escaping.

"I... I'm going to the toilet." Lin Yan blushed, stood up and hurriedly left the classroom.

Ning Youji watched the back of the boy disappearing at the door of the classroom, and a smile slowly appeared on his lips.

In the end, I still want to dominate - the desire to occupy this person - the desire is greater than everything else, and I don't want the little omega to shrink back and become ignorant of everything.

I like him and want him to know.

Lin Yan turned on the toilet faucet and poured several handfuls of water onto his face.

He looked up at himself in the mirror hurriedly.

As if dissatisfied with his behavior, he clicked: "What are you ashamed of, and you didn't do anything to steal your relatives, the key point - shame should be Ning Youji's coercion!"

"Also, what are you running for, do you know that you are acting like a thief with a guilty conscience!"

Lin Yan finally sighed.

He didn't go back to the classroom after leaving the toilet.

Right now, he didn't know how to face Ning Youji, and in front of him there was a feeling of being careful and invisible.

I ran all the way to the playground, and now there is almost no one in the evening self-study playground.

One lap or two, Lin Yan sweated on the playground in order to keep himself from thinking about other things.

When the get out of class bell rang, he stopped slowly, wiped the sweat with the collar of his clothes, and walked under the plane tree.

Sitting on the bench under the plane tree, the messy things in my heart swayed a lot with sweat.

"Senior?"

Suddenly, someone called him.

Hearing the voice, Lin Yan turned his head to the side, it was the girl in the alley last time.

"Really... it's the senior." There was undisguised joy in the girl's voice, and she took two steps closer: "Is the senior out for a run so late?"

"There is a lot of pressure to study." Lin Yan casually said: "Come out and run to release the pressure."

"Is that so?" The girl stared at the half-dark side of her handsome face, and suddenly felt that there was no better time than now.

Bowing his head, blushing, he hesitated for a few seconds and asked, "Senior, are you free? I...I want to tell you something."

"Huh?" Lin Yan planned to skip the next class. Seeing the school girl was so nervous, she thought it was what happened in the alley last time.

"Okay." He stood up. "Find a place where no one else is."

After all, the alley was better hidden for her as a girl.

The girl raised her head and looked at Lin Yan in surprise. Did she know what she was thinking?

Lin Yan noticed that the girl didn't keep up, and turned his head: "Go to the rooftop and talk."

The girl nodded and followed.