14

"Ding Dong - congratulations to the host for completing the advanced task, obtaining 60 free points, randomly dropping the learning method, and quickly calculating."

After a week of hard work, I finally got the task reward.

At the same time, Lin Yan set off a new round of heated discussions in the whole school.

Seeing Lin Yan come in, the classmates in the class greeted him with smiles, no longer afraid, and even a few boys joked with him.

Lin Yan sat down and took out the physics paper. There were no major problems ahead. After completing the last two major problems, Lin Yan pondered for a long time without coming up with a thought.

He called out in his heart, "Teacher Tong comes out and look at these two questions, it's a bit difficult."

The system does not respond.

"Master Tong, are you here?"

Recently, the system master has been on business trips, and he doesn't know what he is busy with.

Lin Yan sometimes felt that he might not be the only one serving in this system, but when he asked, they said he was the only one.

Turning his head to see the empty seats, Lin Yan raised his foot and kicked Jiang Xue's bench at the front table: "Where is my roommate?"

Jiang Xue turned around: "Squad leader, he went to the office to get the papers."

Lin Yan pouted, as if he was complaining that he was not with him at the same table and was upset.

Just as he was hesitating to wait for Ning Youji to come back, or to find him, the study committee happened to pass by his seat.

Now that Lin Yan has a strong desire to survive, he starts to ask whoever catches him, "Is the study committee good at physics?"

Qiao Xi, the study committee member, first whispered, his eyelashes trembled, and after a while, he followed Lin Yan's fingers to see the paper.

After three seconds of silence, Qiao Xi said softly, "It should be."

Lin Yan pushed the physics paper in front of her: "Come on, tell me about it."

Qiao Xi looked at Lin Yan blankly.

The two of them were also in the same class in the first year of high school. Qiao Xi was the top class in the class, and she was also beautiful. It stands to reason that the two of them should have nothing to do with each other.

During the second half of the semester in high school, the senior of senior three blocked people at the door of their classroom. Qiao Xi rejected this senior many times, but the other party was entangled.

The classmates in the classroom did not make a sound, after all, no one would do the thankless task of offending the senior.

Just when Qiao Xi was blocked and there was no way out, the teenager in the back row of the classroom suddenly got a flying stool, preventing the senior from doing whatever he wanted.

In the end, the senior high school senior never appeared again.

"What's wrong?" Lin Yan saw that she didn't move, and guessed, "Don't want to teach me a topic?"

Qiao Xi came back to his senses and waved his hands hurriedly: "No, no, I... I'm thinking about what to do."

Lin Yan pointed to what he didn't understand: "Here, I don't understand a bit."

Qiao Xi followed his fingers. The young man's fingers were slender, and he could see the pale blue blood vessels under the fair skin, as well as the faint fragrance emanating from his body.