63

As soon as Lin Yan got off the stage, he was surrounded by a group of people blowing, which simply supported the entire Dongcheng.

"If it's going to be a blockbuster, it's Brother Lin." Jiang Ming opened his mouth and came.

Lu Xiangshi didn't know when he came over from the second year of high school: "There is no way my dad must be watched by everyone when he comes to power."

Everyone saw that Lin Yan was in a very good mood, and he was flattering, speaking to each other, and the atmosphere was lively.

There were fewer and fewer people in the venue, and a group of people left in twos and threes after their excitement was over.

After leaving the competition venue, Lin Yan naturally put the trophy in his hand to Ning Youji. Seeing that his expression was not right, Lin Yan raised his eyebrows: "What do you mean by this expression?"

Ning Youji stood still, the emotions in his eyes were unclear, and even a little dangerous: "How do you know Cai Baozheng?"

"Who?" Lin Yan's footsteps paused, but he really didn't hear clearly: "What's the dish?"

Ning Youji made a mistake and stared at Lin Yan: "The person who answered you today."

Lin Yan snorted meaningfully, as if he finally remembered who it was, and there was a dark light in the bottom of his eyes.

He pouted and complained in disgust: "His name is too earthy, why isn't he called Cai Baozi, he's a perfect match."

Ning Youji looked at him talking nonsense with him, his dark eyes darkened: "Why target him?"

"No...ah..." Lin Yan originally wanted to get in there, but when he met his gaze, the flickering words leaked out.

"No reason, just look at him not pleasing to the eye, he really grows in the spot I hate." He avoided Ning Youji's sight, scratched his forehead, and half-truthly said: "You know, I am here. When people do things, they look at their moods, and when they look at people, they look at their eyes."

Ning Youji looked at him thoughtfully.

"Okay." Lin Yan was afraid that he would say it all at once if he continued, so he hurriedly changed the subject: "Aren't you hungry? I used my brain too much today, I'm so hungry."

As Lin Yan spoke, he quickened his pace, fearing that Ning Youji would continue to ask questions.

The emotion in Ning Youji's eyes was unclear, but a smile appeared on his lips, and he chased after and grabbed Lin Yan's hand.

Lin Yan shivered: "Brother, Brother Ning, I'm really hungry."

"Hmm." Ning Youji calmly pulled him forward without further questioning.

Lin Yan was led away in a daze, meeting the gazes of the men and women on the campus.

In the end, he smiled helplessly and let him lead him away.

Here, Cai Baozheng closed the tablet computer, narrowed his long and narrow eyes, and muttered to himself: "It turns out that Ning Youji is a good friend, no wonder."

He tapped his fingers on the tablet, a sly smile on his lips.

The next day, when everyone in the third grade classroom arrived, the class bell rang, and a middle-aged man as tall as a bamboo pole walked in. He was a famous old teacher in the Shenshen Palace.

He didn't have any opening remarks, and said bluntly: "Go to the playground to gather."

Everyone was stunned, and followed the man out of the classroom.