39

The April day, which is gradually returning to temperature, gradually gets brighter and earlier.

In the half-dream and half-awake last night, Lin Yan felt that a pair of hands had been stroking his spine-back,

There was a glimmer of light on his eyelids, and Lin Yan woke up in a daze, the back of his neck was sore and sore, as if someone had injected something inside.

My arm also hurt, I tried to move, but found myself as if being hugged by someone.

At this moment, the person holding him moved, and then a pair of warm hands slid behind his neck, pinching it, causing a slight itch.

Immediately afterwards, a voice crashed into Lin Yan's ear, like the warm wind of the April sky.

"Stop moving and go to sleep."

His voice was hoarse, more like a pet-drowning cat, like a cat at home. After waking up, he touched and hugged him, and then went back to sleep again.

Lin Yan suddenly opened his eyes, his long eyelashes were still in dreadlocks.

The chaotic brain gradually recovered the memories of last night.

Just as he was thinking, a pair of hands and feet reached into his quilt and touched his skin with the coolness of the morning.

Lin Yan froze for a moment, and the next moment, as if he had reacted to the conditions, he shot forward and almost fell off the bed.

Ning Youji wrapped his arms around his waist and brought the whole person into his arms.

"What are you hiding?" Ning Youji's voice was unbelievably hoarse, and the hot air he exhaled sprayed next to Lin Yan's ears: "I won't eat you again."

Lin Yan: "..."

After doing this, his sleepiness was completely gone.

Lin Yan kicked him in the quilt: "Let go."

Ning Youji's anxious eyes fell on his flushed ears, and he felt that if this continued, he might be ignored by someone today.

He let go of his hand, and a slight tingling came from the back of his hand.

Lin Yan got up from the bed and rushed into the bathroom without looking back.

Seeing the children fleeing, Ning Youji smiled and rubbed his brows, the cyan in his eyes was obvious, he closed his eyes again.

Lin Yan looked at himself in the mirror, wolf-sick-not-bearable, as if he was ravaged by alpha last night.

He stared at the neck exposed in the mirror, and pulled down his collar by surprise, trying to see if the glands were deeply imprinted.

He turned his back to the mirror, from which he saw clearly-exposed-air-exposed glands.

There are several seals, deep and shallow.

However, compared with the previous ones, the Yin-zi is indeed a little lighter, and it may fade in two or three days.

Lin Yan washed out and saw that Ning Youji still hadn't gotten up.

He raised his eyebrows, walked to the bed, and found that a hand protruding from the quilt was dripping blood.

The person on the bed seemed to notice, and lazily opened his eyelids to see Lin Yan's eyes slightly curved: "Morning."

"You're too tall." Lin Yan glared at him, squatted down and picked up his hand.

It was found that there was a series of very deep tooth marks on the back of his hand, much deeper than those on his glands. The wound was not treated overnight. The place where the wound was treated was almost blood-flesh, and the surrounding area became dark blue.