5

Lin Yan reacted, the scene with Ning Youji just now was ambiguous, his movements froze, and his mind kept thinking like clockwork.

Suddenly, he turned his head sharply, stretched out his hand and grabbed Ning Youji's collar tightly, with a pair of "I will not share the sky with you, if you die or I die"

Wang Fenghai just saw a shy look, and in a blink of an eye, he turned into a vicious bully, showing his teeth and claws, wanting to eat people.

"Damn it, I won't be a good school tyrant if I don't fight with you today! How dare you underestimate you, omega, you are a social jerk!"

Lin Yan really wanted to punch someone.

Everyone: "???"

The style is moving a bit fast.

"Lin Yan, you really think no one can cure you!" Wang Fenghai hurriedly stepped forward to separate the two, facing Lin Yan and covering his face: "Hurry up and put down your fists, you see that you have scared classmate Ning, and you know how to fight every day. beat!"

This is not the first time Wang Fenghai has come into contact with Lin Yan. No one can hold back this cub's temper. Just now, he was really fascinated, and he actually thought that Lin Yan and Ning Youji had an affair.

Lin Yan glared at Ning Youji viciously: "Leader Wang, get out of the way, I'm not finished with him!"

The play needs to be performed.

"It's okay!" Wang Fenghai slapped Lin Yan's head with a slap: "You should get along well with your classmates, don't end up with this and that every day."

Wang Fenghai glanced at him, pressed his fist down, and entered the topic: "All the classmates who just released pheromones and participated in the melee go to the office and talk to me!"

A group of people groaned.

to the office.

Ning Youji was tall, standing in the crowd as the brightest cub.

Standing in front of him, Wang Fenghai saw him at a glance: "Ning Youji, what are you doing, why don't you go back to study at night, and stand here to look good?"

Seeing that he didn't move, he urged two more words: "Go out quickly, don't disturb them to talk to me."

Ning Youji: "..."

Everyone: "..."

Ning Youji snorted softly.

Under the gaze of many pairs of eyes, he slowly walked towards the door.

Wang Fenghai's reprimand sounded behind him: "Which one released the high-concentration pheromone just now stood up for me! Get me out of the sandalwood-smelling one, and you're actually fat enough to ignore the school rules!"

Ning Youji paused, turned around and walked back.

Wang Fenghai glared at him: "What are you doing, why don't you go out!"

Ning Youji's face was calm: "I released a high concentration of pheromones."

After he finished speaking, he added: "It smells of sandalwood."

The magnetic voice is very low, and it is easy for people to misunderstand that they are forced to be wronged and forced to do so.

Wang Fenghai frowned to see how he was bullying his good student.

In the eyes of most teachers, students with good grades are easy to be bullied, lovable, and need to be cared for, and Wang Fenghai is no exception.

In addition, Ning Youji broke the school's highest grades, ranking first in the big and small exams, and he was a good student that he was proud of.