23

Ning Youji curled up on the sofa, every inch of skin on his body became hot, his consciousness gradually drifted, a familiar heat flowed from his back, and his throat was astringent.

Lin Yan hurriedly rummaged through the house to find the cold medicine, and patted Ning Youji's face: "Come on, get up and take the medicine."

Feeling someone approaching, Ning Youji stretched out his arm and dragged the person into his arms arrogantly.

Lin Yan's eyes widened as if shocked and stupefied. After reacting, he struggled: "Ning Youji, let go."

Thinking of Ning Youji's illness, he slowly stopped again.

Feeling the tightness of the hands around his waist, the hot air from the young man exhaled in his ears, and his voice was a bit tired: "Why are you back?"

Thinking of Ning Youji's loneliness after he went back last night, Lin Yan guiltily slapped his eyes and asked along his topic, "I'm not coming back, what are you going to do today?"

Ning Youji's temple throbbed with pain, and tried to breathe lightly: "Then squat at the door and wait for you."

His voice was getting smaller and smaller, and the last word almost became a breathy sound.

Lin Yan was stunned for a moment, not expecting him to say this at all.

After all the others have said, it seems that he is really sick.

"Get up quickly, your body is so hot." Lin Yan put away his thoughts and pushed him gently: "Get up, take the medicine."

Ning Youji didn't move, his breath was heavier than his breath, and he murmured unconsciously, "It's uncomfortable, I don't want to move."

"Can it not be uncomfortable?" Lin Yan clearly felt the other party's body temperature, and sooner or later he would have to go to the hospital.

Lin Yan lowered his voice as if to coax a child: "You get up and we take the medicine, okay?"

Originally thought that Ning Youji would not move, but unexpectedly, the hand that was holding him slowly loosened.

Coming out of Ning Youji's arms, Lin Yan realized that the person was already burned out.

Ning Youji's throat was astringent, and he tasted a trace of blood, and when he breathed, he smelled the pheromones floating in the air, which was a blatant seduction.

He half-closed his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, unable to control his reason any longer, and licked his dry lips: "...I want to bite."

Lin Yan grabbed the medicine for a while, and then picked up the water prepared on the coffee table. Seeing Ning Youji's unbearable expression, he moved his lips and said, "Okay, I'll give you a bite, provided you take the medicine."

His voice was low, and it sounded no different from usual, but if you listened carefully, you would find the unnaturalness in his words.

Obviously he was just helping people control the disease, but when he heard Ning Youji's words, his heart beat abruptly.

Lin Yan helped him up, and Ning Youji also cooperated very well and finished the medicine obediently.

Just as Lin Yan was about to stand up, Ning Youji reached out and grabbed his pajamas, looking at him with red eyes.

Like a cheetah staring at the little rabbit that ran into the nest.

Lin Yan was stagnant and shook the cup in his hand unnaturally: "I'll go and pour you a glass of water."