68

Hearing what he said, Lin Yan watched with clear eyes.

After a long while, he reached out to hold Ning Youji's face.

face to face with him.

The two just stared at each other like this, Lin Yan felt a trace of evil in his heart, slowly bent his knees, and touched.

Ning Youji couldn't bear it anymore and immediately frowned, looking at the omega in front of him with red eyes, his eyes became subtle.

Lin Yan swallowed his saliva under his stare, looked away, and said in a very unnatural tone: "Your parents are still at home, don't mess around, you can do it soon."

After four or five seconds, seeing that the other party hadn't answered, Lin Yan lost his patience: "Do you want it?"

Ning Youji grabbed his wrist and lowered his head.

The lips and teeth are full of each other's taste.

The pheromone of AO was fused in the air, and it fit very well. The little white magnolia received the ferocious pheromone of alpha, and her eyes gradually lost focus.

After a kiss, the omega's eye rims are bullied pink.

Ning Youji was not much better, kissed his auricle, and said in a low voice, "I'll go to the bathroom."

After speaking, he put his hand on Lin Yan's soft hair and gently stroked it, trying to comfort him.

Leaning over again and biting Lin Yan's lips lightly, he got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Lin Yan couldn't help touching his hot lips, every breath was filled with alpha pheromones.

Hearing the sound of water coming from the bathroom, the room was so quiet that Lin Yan heard some of Ning Youji's repressed gasps amid the sound of water flowing.

Lin Yan's eyes widened, his hearing was particularly sensitive at this moment.

"Fuck!" Lin Yan's heart suddenly accelerated, and he put the quilt over his head and covered his ears.

It really sucks!

want! Life! !

Lin Yan listened to his heartbeat, thumping, not at the same frequency as usual.

After what seemed like a long time, he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, followed by footsteps from far and near.

The floor of Ning Youji's room was made of wood, so every step he took seemed to be stepping on Lin Yan's heart.

A corner of the quilt was lifted, and a pair of cool hands pulled him into his arms.

"Don't cover your head." Ning Youji's voice was even more hoarse than before. Seeing that the other party didn't answer, he asked again, "Are you asleep?"

Lin Yan shook his head, turned around, looked at Ning Youji for a while, his eyes wandered, and he asked dully, "Why don't you want me to help you?"

His voice was like questioning, but also like doubt.

Seeing his appearance, Ning Youji tightened his arms around him, sighed, and leaned forward a little.

Lin Yan clearly felt the change in the other party's body.

"Have you felt it?"

Lin Yan opened his eyes slightly, he was not himself just now...

Seeing his disbelief, Ning Youji grabbed his waist and chuckled, "It might be worse if you help me, understand?"