11

This sentence tugged in his ears, causing Lin Yan's whole body to catch fire, as if he was holding something shameful in his hand.

After being stiff for two seconds, Lin Yan brewed a good mood, and there was a smile on his lips: "It's none of your business what I use. What's wrong with mint, don't you know that mint will be very refreshing?"

As soon as the words came out, Lin Yan bit his tongue first, saying what nonsense.

Lin Yan quickly took a pack of barrier stickers and a bottle of barrier spray, and walked to the cashier without looking back.

Ning Youji looked at the back who fled away and smiled.

After checking out, Lin Yan turned on the spray and sprayed it on himself, and found that the smell was wrong.

The smell was strange...familiar.

Take a closer look at the fragrance.

Sandalwood incense.

"..."

Ning Youji watched him not move, and walked in some, a woody fragrance penetrated into his nostrils.

His eyes moved slightly, and his voice was filled with a smile: "Why, do you like this taste?"

As soon as Ning Youji approached, the woody fragrance that smelled better than the spray surrounded him, and the surrounding air seemed to have this smell.

Lin Yan suddenly felt a little weak in his legs and feet.

Because the estrus period has not passed, now Lin Yan is very dependent on the woody fragrance, and if he can't control it, he is afraid that he will pounce on him.

He ducked forward and tried his best to control himself, his voice trembled in a way he didn't even notice: "I'll stick the barrier."

It was found that the barrier was stuck in Ning Youji's hand.

Ning Youji shook the things in his hand: "I'll help you."

Lin Yan stared, anxious: "Ning Youji, believe it or not, if you take a step closer, I will beat your mother so much that you don't even know me."

Ning Youji still smiled: "I believe it."

After he finished speaking, he took a step forward under Lin Yan's eyes, "I have to wait until you have the strength first."

Lin Yan rubbed his teeth, his expression tense.

Seeing his vigilant expression, Ning Youji's lips twitched upwards: "I did what I wanted to do last night."

As he spoke, he took out the barrier sticker and walked around behind Lin Yan.

"Tagging is also a breeze."

Ning Youji's voice was not high, but he pierced Lin Yan's ear.

But thinking about it, what he said was right, he even showed his neck to Ning Youji yesterday, and even sent it to him when he was in estrus, and no one else did anything.

You must know that an omega's estrus is a fatal temptation for an alpha, and the alphas that can resist it are not ordinary.

Lin Yan thought about it in this way, and suddenly felt that Ning Youji was a very upright gentleman, and teaching him to learn selfless dedication made him think too much.

The body slowly relaxed, and he nodded in cooperation, exposing the entire neck.

Ning Youji was stunned for a moment, watching his fair neck completely exposed in front of his eyes, shining brightly, he couldn't help but reach out and stroke his neck.