49

Omega estrus generally lasts from three days to a week.

Although Lin Yan took the inhibitor last night, he still felt uncomfortable and lazy.

Playing an inhibitor is completely different from being marked by Ning Youji, perhaps because he is still adapting to the inhibitor.

From the dormitory to the classroom, Lin Yan yawned five or six times, and his eyelashes were rubbed and curled.

When he sat down, Lin Yan was completely lethargic.

Ning Youji saw his haggard expression, and knew that it was the sequelae caused by the estrus period, but he was still worried: "Please take a leave and go back to sleep for a while?"

"It's alright." Lin Yan still had water droplets on his eyelashes, and his voice was rustling: "The final exam is approaching, so I can't delay."

That being said, Lin Yan almost fell asleep during the whole morning's class.

In the fourth physical education class, Jiang Xue hesitated whether to wake Lin Yan, Ning Youji said first: "Let him sleep, and then go down and ask the teacher for leave."

Jiang Xue hummed.

The bell of the fourth class rang, and the students in the classroom walked to the playground one after another.

For them now, the attraction of physical education class is not as good as sitting in the classroom and doing questions.

The second class bell rang, the classroom was empty, and the boy sleeping in the back row moved.

The sunlight outside the window was so dazzling that Lin Yan couldn't open his eyes. He turned around and slowly raised his head.

But at that moment, Lin Yan's body froze and his back tightened.

A faint scent of white magnolia flowers surrounded his body, and it seemed to spread out slowly.

He didn't know much about controlling pheromones in the first place, but he didn't get to the point where he was throwing pheromones indiscriminately.

The itching on his back became more and more obvious, his eyes became hot and his body became soft.

He realized that last night's inhibitor seemed to be ineffective.

Inhibitor failure is rare and generally only occurs with inferior products or if they have been left for too long.

Obviously Lin Yan's inhibitor is the latter.

The last time he bought a new inhibitor in the hotel, the inhibitor in the bedroom may have been bought for half a year.

A heat flow suddenly burst out from under the tail vertebra, straight to his omega glands, and finally spread to his limbs.

He reached out and dug into his desk pocket.

Nothing at all.

Lin Yan clicked his tongue.

Lin Yan only took the inhibitor yesterday, and Lin Yan didn't expect this situation at all. Now he doesn't have a single dose on him, and he is usually lazy and rarely spares this stuff.

The fragrance of magnolia flowers is getting stronger and stronger, and Lin Yan stood up without thinking.

Just as he was about to leave his seat, Yu Guangxuan saw the book on Ning Youji's desk.

That's alpha's personal belongings, and alpha's pheromone will remain on it.

Lin Yan hesitated for two seconds, took a copy and left the classroom to go to the toilet.