46

Entering May, late spring and early summer, it is a season like water.

On the day of the monthly exam, the sky was misty and rainy.

The exam location was arranged according to the results of the second month's exam, and Lin Yan sat behind Ning Youji again.

This time, Lin Yan did not hand in the papers in advance, but sat in the seat to check repeatedly, showing the unprecedented seriousness of the school bully, until the teacher called to hand in the papers.

In a critical period, sprint to the top five in the grade.

When everyone saw Lin Yan like this, the school tyrants in the classroom straightened their backs, and they did not want to make mistakes in the remaining exams.

So humble.

Others sprint fifth grade, they just don't get dumped too much.

After the comprehensive examination is over, there is the last section of evening self-study.

When Lin Yan returned to the classroom, Ning Youji was sitting in his seat and reading a book.

He didn't go in.

He felt very uncomfortable getting along with Ning Youji these past few days.

"Brother Lin." Jiang Xue patted him on the shoulder from behind. Seeing him standing at the door, he asked suspiciously, "Why don't you go in?"

"I didn't sleep well last night." Lin Yan saw Ning Youji raised his eyes and turned around, "I want to leave early."

"I think so too." Jiang Xue followed him downstairs, thinking of something and asked cautiously, "Brother Lin, did you quarrel with Brother Ning?"

Lin Yan's steps downstairs paused slightly: "Why do you ask that?"

"Because it feels like you're avoiding him on purpose." Jiang Xue thought for a while and said analogously, "It's like a mouse sees a cat and hides when it sees it, and becomes obedient when caught."

Lin Yan looked back at him.

"Don't stare at me." Jiang Xue took a step back: "Did you guys quarrel?"

Lin Yan put his hands in his trouser pockets and looked calm: "No."

There was no quarrel in the fight, it was just a blunder.

When the two of them just went down to the bottom floor, when they happened to meet Lu Xiang who came out of the classroom of the first grade, there were three or four people behind him.

"Dad, Brother Xue." Lu Xiangshi was still a little surprised to see them: "Did you not go to self-study at night?"

"Let's leave early." Jiang Xue looked at the ball in his arms and wanted to know what he was going to do: "Go vent at night, the pressure of studying in high school is so great?"

"Just relax." Lu Xiangshi said, "Are you going? Let's go together."

In fact, Lin Yan didn't even bother to answer the question when he went back, plus he hadn't played basketball for a long time, so he nodded.

It was too dark outside, and several people came to the indoor court.

All the people present were alphas, only Lin Yan was an omega, but none of them were Lin Yan's opponents.

After one class, Lin Yan beat several people to the ground.

Lu Xiangshi took a sip of water and called out, "Brother Lin, you really don't look like an omega, which omega has the same physical strength as you."