4

Ning Youji suppressed his impatience and swayed back to the classroom.

I saw the boy in the last row of the classroom by the window was writing something intently.

The setting sun streamed on his face, his long eyelashes drooped, and his profile was very focused.

Ning Youji's eyes were deep and dark, and doubts arose in his eyes.

When Ning Youji first split two years ago, an accident occurred.

--Because of his superior intelligence, the energy in his body is too large.

The first differentiation directly entered the susceptible period, releasing pheromones for three days and three nights without rest.

As a result, he would release a large amount of pheromones every time he was susceptible, until he collapsed, and it would take a long time for him to recover later. If it goes on for a long time, it is bound to have a great impact on his body.

Especially as the age increases, the alpha pheromone will become stronger and stronger, and the age of 18 is a big barrier, and the variables in it are scary.

Ning Youji's father, Ning Heng, found an old doctor for a diagnosis.

The old doctor said that only finding a very matching omega would alleviate the condition.

Because of Ning Youji's innate reason, the omega must have an intelligence that is different from ordinary people, and the pheromone must match it.

It's not hard to find a person with a celestial appearance, and an omega is not difficult to find, but the difficulty is that an omega has a smart celestial appearance and a strong pheromone.

That is no different from getting to the sky.

You can't have both, which amounts to a paradox.

Ning Youji's eyes dimmed.

He could feel that Lin Yan's pheromone matched him well, but the pheromone was not strong, and his intelligence was... not to mention.

Number one in the whole grade.

In any case, this is the first time in three years that he has encountered such a matching pheromone, as if it was a natural fit.

Ning Youji calmly sat down, his dark eyes lingering on Lin Yan.

The other party was too focused, unaware that someone was looking at him.

Lin Yan did the questions very fast.

After the system finished changing the papers, the tone became subtle: "You are really a genius, it seems that I still underestimated your ability."

Lin Yan was still complacent at first, and the more he heard this, the more wrong it became.

System: "What a genius, such a simple test only gets 10 points."

Sure enough, Lin Yan scratched his nose and felt guilty.

System: "From today onwards, I will train you rigorously, and I won't let go for a second."

Lin Yan could not ask for it. He was not afraid of being tired or suffering, but he was afraid that no one would teach him.

Devil training officially started.

Lin Yan had a poor foundation, and the system let him start from the first year of high school.

System: "Today, I entered the ancient poetry of the first grade, and after reciting "Kezhi", "Magpie Bridge Immortal", "Jinse", and "Li Pingkong Hou Yin", you can get free points."