Chapter 77: Test Run And An Apology Gift

Okay, I was finished with the rocket, but I do have one slight problem.

The problem is that I need something to program it to do something. It's kind of like a control system.

When I found out about this, I had to think of the design and everything. First, I had to deal with the rocket, now I have to deal with a control system.

Apparently, I can't program the magic code inside the rocket the way it is. I was planning to just transfer the magic code by touching it, but that's not going to work now.

Since it's come to this, I'll have to now build a control system launcher. It'll transfer the magic code into the rocket then it'll launch it.

Alright, since I already know what to build, I just need to know how I should build it.

Since there's gunpowder in the rocket, I need the [Control Launcher] to ignite the fuse on it, so it can launch. I'll need a fire crystal if I just need the ignite the fuse.

"Rose, I need a Fire Crystal," I told her.

"Yes, Master."

Rose then ran off to the shelf to grab me a Fire Crystal. While she was doing that, I was building the box that was going to be my launcher.

The box was about fifteen by fifteen inches in width and length, and about twelve inches high. It made out of steel but I reinforced it with Adamantite to make it sturdy. 

Once I did that, I made sure that the launch pad was in the middle of the box.

The launch pad was sealed at the bottom of the box so it wouldn't move. I also added some walls to cover up the launch pad.

I made a hole in one of the walls for the fuse to go through, then moved onto the controls. For this, I took out a Magic Motherboard.

Once I did this, I planted the Magic Motherboard next to where the hole was on the wall. After that, I proceeded to add programs in the motherboard.

While I was doing this, Rose came back with a Fire Crystal.

"Here you go, Master." She handed me the crystal.

"Thanks, Rose." I thanked her.

Once I had the crystal, I started to make a place to put it. It had to be connected to the Motherboard otherwise, the crystal wouldn't work.

The Fire Crystal was connected to the motherboard while it was up against the wall. I needed the crystal to be close to the hole so it could light the fuse.

After I did all of that, I had to work on the exterior. I then proceeded to place a control panel the on the side of the box close to where the Motherboard was. 

The Control Panel had only three buttons which were [Power on], [Transfer], and [Start]. [Power on] is basically turning on the launcher, [Transfer] is just the magic code transfer process, and [Start] is actually launching the rocket. 

I then added some wires made out of Mithril and connected the motherboard and the control panel. Despite the process being easy for me, it actually took a lot of time for me to make something like this.

Since it's far complex than what I've been doing, it's no wonder why it's taking so long. It's been a couple of hours but I've finally made the [Firework Rocket Launcher].

Of course, this was just a prototype so it's just for seeing if everything is operational. Once I've confirmed that it's fully functional, I'll start with building the real thing.

"Alright, Rose and Sapphire, please lift up the [Rocket Launcher] and follow me," I told them.

"Yes, Master." They complied.