Chapter 132: Battle Of The Elements Part 5

-Scarlett's POV-

[Let's me out! Let me out! I command you!]

Infernus has been demanding me to let her free for a while now. At first, I was able to ignore it, but after a while, it was getting annoying.

[Damn you, Scarlett! I command you to let me take control!]

"If I did that then you'll just go after Karma and Yuuto."

[If you willingly give me control then I'll overlook what they've done.]

"Not a chance. I know that once you have my body again, you'll break your promise and kill them. We've been together for a little over a decade now, so I know you more than you think."

I've been stuck with this monster for over ten years. Over those ten years, I got a clear understanding on how she thinks and behaves.

That's why I know she won't keep her promise. The moment I let her behind the wheel, she'll go after Yuuto and Karma.

I can't let her take control. I'll just have to hold her off for as long as I can.

The only problem is I don't know how long I can hold her back. Thanks to the ring, Infernus hasn't been possessing me but it's slowly breaking.

I didn't notice before until I started to hear Infernus's voice again. That's when I realized that the ring was losing its power.

I don't know how long until the ring finally breaks, but I need to hold on and fight. I'm certain that Yuuto and Karma will save me.

-Yuuto's POV-

Well, Yuno's handling this fight quite well.

I was expecting to see some injuries, but there hasn't been any yet. Just like Kenji, Yuno was practically winning the fight.

Right now, Yuno is up against a Cerberus and a Minotaur. Both monsters are in the level six hundred's, so fighting them wasn't troublesome for Yuno.

If my Combat Bots fought against the Monsters, they wouldn't last long. That's because all of my Bots were in the level hundred's to two hundred's.

This was about the same level as the Spirits' low ranking monster army. If my Bots went in groups, against the legendary beasts, then there could've been a chance for success, but not without the risk of some of my Bots getting destroyed.

I'm trying to keep my Bots safe and in one piece. The reason why is to keep other people from making their own Bots.

I know that I can just pick up their remains if it ever came to it, but I still don't want to risk it. There's the possibility that we'll miss something and that will catch someone's interest.

I want to keep dangerous people from finding out the truth behind my soldiers. That means I need to play my cards right.

If I want to keep unwanted people from knowing about my soldiers, I need to keep them away from anything that can easily slaughter them. Since the Spirits' decided to bring in their trump cards, I decided to do so too.

Hence the reason why I decided to get Kenji and Yuno to fight. These two are the only ones, I know, that can hold their own against these beasts.

Kenji and Yuno are close to my level, so I'm not worried about them getting hurt. The only thing I worried about now is Scarlett.

With the Spirits' here and not with Scarlett, I can see that she's by herself. She's probably being guarded by monsters to keep others from finding her.

Once the spirits are defeated, I'll get information on Scarlett's location. I'm just hoping that she's alright.

While I was in my deep thoughts, Yuno continued to fight the legendary beasts. She was slowly backing them into a corner.

The Cerberus tried to bite Yuno but got blinded whenever it tried. The Minotaur tried to cut Yuno but missed every time.

Even when there were two monsters, they still couldn't take down Yuno. I was enjoying the show, but Kenji didn't seem to enjoy it like I was.

"Karma, we should end this fight. The Bots are keeping the soldiers and guards from seeing us, but we need to hurry."

"You're not wrong."

I thought for a moment and made a decision.

"Sors, finish them."

The moment I gave Yuno her order, she, first, grabbed the Minotaur by the horn and tossed it up in the air. Everyone was shocked to see someone of Yuno's size lift up a two-hundred to three-hundred-pound humanoid bull, and threw it up in the air like it was nothing.

Unfortunately for the Minotaur, Yuno wasn't done with the minotaur yet. When the Minotaur was falling to the ground, Yuno summoned a giant bolt of lightning.

She then tossed it at the Minotaur. When the lightning bolt struck the Minotaur, it was electrocuted.

When it crashed into the ground, it was charred like an overbaked chicken.

As everyone continued to stare at the burned Minotaur, Yuno set her eyes on the Cerberus. The Cerberus noticed and was shaking with fear.

Yuno then summoned another lightning bolt and threw it at the three-headed dog. The Cerberus tried to run away but was no match for the speed of the lightning bolt.

Once the Cerberus was hit, it ended up like the Minotaur, charred.

The very scene was enough to send shivers down the spines of all the monsters, including the spirits. No one said a word for a couple seconds.

I decided to break that silence.

"I'm assuming that those monsters were your last resort, correct?" I asked.

Aquanis or the other spirits didn't say a word. They just stood there in silence.

I would let them try to comprehend the situation a little more, but I was running out of time.

"If none of you have anything to say, then I think we're done here."

I waved my hand which signaled the Bots to engaged. As they were charging towards the spirits, I noticed something.

The spirits weren't moving. They were just standing there.

I wasn't able to see their faces, but I did see their frightening aura from behind them. I could clearly see that the spirits were not happy.

Even their army was slowly backing away from their leaders. Knowing this, I quickly took action.

"All units, fall back! Get behind us, now!"

The bots followed my orders and quickly retreated behind us. When that happened, the spirits malicious aura grew bigger.

"You'll pay for this . . ." The spirits told me in unison.

Crap, I really pissed them off now. The air around us was ominous and hard to breath.

The spirits then walked over to us.

"No matter what you say, no matter how much you beg for forgiveness, nothing you say will stop us from destroying you!"

The three spirits then charged at us at full speed. 

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you'll read more of them. Please comment on the chapter to tell me what you think and vote on it if you think it deserves it.

Also, share this book with your friends to spread the word about it and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter.

See Ya!