Chapter 130: Battle Of The Elements Part 3

. . . Out of all the things I've expected to happen in this battle, I didn't imagine that I had to fight four legendary creatures.

So, I'm going to be fighting a Cerberus, a Minotaur, a hydra, and a chimera, huh. This must be their trump card.

This day just gets better and better, doesn't it?

If that's going to be the case then . . .

"All units, fall back!" I instructed the bots.

The combat bots did as they were told and retreated behind Kenji and me. When this happened, Aquanis laughed with glee.

"Hahahaha! Are you going to surrender now that you've seen what we're capable of?"

I only had one thing on my mind that I wanted to say.

"If you think that telling my troops to fall back was a sign of surrender then you couldn't be more wrong."

"Huh?!" She sneered at me.

Good, I got her mad. Let's push her buttons some more.

"Since you're using your trump card, it's only natural for me to do the same."

Once I said this, Kenji stepped forward to confront the legendary beasts. This made Aquanis and the spirits laugh.

"You really think that this person can deal with our legendary beasts alone?" Aquanis asked.

"Once again, you couldn't be more wrong."

Aquanis then made an irritated face.

"You see, Fatum isn't going to be the only one fighting these beasts. Our other companion will also be participating as well."

The moment I said this, Yuno leaped out of nowhere and landed next to us. Talk about great timing.

This made the spirits nervous but they still didn't back down.

"Your math must be wrong because I only see two of your fighters while we have four," Aquanis told me.

"I know. That's why both of my companions will be fighting two of your beasts to make it fair."

"Fair?! I don't think you understand the situation right now. We have four legendary beasts in the S to Triple S ranks. If you think that your companions can fight two of our beasts then you've lost your mind."

"Have I?"

When I asked this, Aquanis's face looked doubtful but also looked concerned.

"During this little battle of ours, you've all witnessed my soldiers take down your army with ease. They're able to shoot down flying monsters in one shot and take down your golems with heavy weapons while maneuvering with ease. If you think my soldiers are strong, then wait until you see these two in action."

I pointed at both Kenji and Yuno.

"Fatum and Sors are far stronger than my soldiers. In fact, if all my soldiers fought these two, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Do you still believe that I've lost my mind?"

Aquanis stood there with a concerned expression. She didn't say anything but was pondering about what to do.

She then finally made a decision.

"We won't be intimidated by you. Our beasts will crush your two companions with ease."

"Then, by all means, try," I dared her.

She looked more frustrated but started to give out orders.