71

Ashton

The time zones were slightly messing with our heads as we woke up, not adjusted to the first change yet.

We were all groggily getting showered or dressed, but wanting to make it to the hotel breakfast.

We got down and found a table, going for the fruit and pastries today; it was nice to see Ava voluntarily eat it.

"Today, I am taking you somewhere special,"

"Where?"

"A surprise. I know, this trip has been jam packed with them,"

"Are we walking?"

"We are, it isn't too far away and there is a whole city to see,"

"I will wear my trainers then,"

"You should, and do you know what else you should wear?"

"What?"

"Your glasses,"

"I don't like them,"

"They look good on you poppet, I promise,"

"I am not wearing them because I look ugly, and I am not changing my mind,"

"Let's not have this argument. A professional has recommended them hun, so just how you'd listen to Cal or Luke, you should listen to them,"

"But I feel ugly,"

"You didn't like your braces at first, and now you like them," Viola said, "give it a go,"

"But,"- "Ava, you look beautiful with them on, and you have to wear them,"

Sadly, she nodded, looking down as she ate her food. Viola kissed my cheek and held my hand, the two of us hating to upset her. However, it was something I had paid for- it wasn't cheap- and that she had to wear.

After breakfast, we went back upstairs to brush our teeth and grab a jacket. Ava wore her glasses and then I found directions on my phone towards the fashion museum. Ava had mentioned designing clothes once, but both would appreciate having a look because they were suckers for nice clothing.

Viola had managed to find some really nice clothing for Ava at home.

We grabbed a drink on the way and I led them through the crowds, keeping hold of Ava. I was afraid she could slip away at any moment.

"We are going to a museum, but it is a museum of clothes,"

"Oh wow, that's amazing Ash,"

"Really!"

"Yeah, so put your bottle in my bag,"

At the entrance, I handed the tickets in and we entered, Ava looking round ecstatically. There were all sorts of clothes and shoes in every room, with information about the designers and the process.

To see her have a genuine interest and be so intrigued was beautiful.

"You can take some photos if you would like,"

"I am too busy,"

Knowing that she would regret that decision, I took some for her, Viola off in her own world. She was fascinated for the array of fantasy and urban shoes.

It was definitely worth the money. Even as someone not really interested in fashion, it was a unique and fun experience. Ava dragged me around to all the displays with the hugest smile.

"This place is so cool,"

"Feeling inspired?"

"Yeah. I want some cool clothes at home,"