98 (Mature)

A/N: This is a sexual chapter. I know that some of you are like "it's about damn time." Well, I had to get there lmao. Hope it's worth the wait. It's a super long one. Also, the "A" key on my keyboard is screwing up so if you see a lot of missing "A's" you know why. Enjoy!

"Yeah actually, make sure you guys stay for a really long time. Thanks. See ya!" He grabbed my hand and we headed out the door.

The car ride was intense, the air feeling so thick that it was almost suffocating. Colby had his hand on my bare thigh, rubbing his palm up and down, inching higher each time. My skin was on fire, taking in every little squeeze from his fingers.

The cool feel of his rings, his nails lightly scraping over the inside of my thigh had electricity running through my veins again. I clenched my fists, hoping that I didn't make the car explode with all of this pent up energy. Thankfully, it didn't take long before we were at the empty house.

I didn't even have time to open my door, before Colby was there, snatching it open, and lifting me from my seat.

"I can walk, ya know." I laughed out breathlessly.

"Too slow." He replied, then zipped off, causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

Then we were in his room, me still in his arms. He let my feet drop but held me up, letting my body slide down every glorious inch of his own, until my feet hit the floor. I couldn't breathe again.

The air in the room felt alive, crackling with electricity. I wasn't sure if I was causing it, or if this was just that intense. His hands stayed resting below the small of my back, pressing me against him.

I already felt his excitement pressing into the thin material of my dress. My nerves were tingling, my stomach clenching, and the anticipation was pooling between my legs. I wound my arms around his neck, and pulled his face down to meet mine.

His lips connected with mine, a slow gentle teasing of his tongue as it swiped over my bottom lip. He nipped softly, before pulling it into his mouth, then releasing. My breathing was coming in short gasps already.

It seemed like he was going to try to take this slow.

Could I even handle that? It was torture...but such sweet torture. His hands started moving, roaming up and down the silkiness of the dress, reaching my rib cage to brush the underside of my breasts.

I shivered a little as a jolt of arousal shot straight to my core.

"It feels like it's been forever since I've had you." He said, his voice raspy and deep.

I couldn't answer, instead a whimper escaped my lips as he cupped my behind with both hands, pressing me tighter against his obvious arousal. Colby went back to kissing me, taking his time as I turned to putty in his hands. By the time he broke the kiss, I was pressing my legs together to get some kind of relief from this tension that just wouldn't stop building.

He kept his eyes locked on mine as he dropped his hands from me to bring them to the buttons of his shirt. Each button seemed to take longer than the last. By the third one, I couldn't take it any longer.

I reached my hands up to his, and shoved them out of the way.

"Let me." I breathed out, shoving the buttons through the tiny holes quickly.

He chuckled a little but held his hands up for me to finish. Once I got them all undone, I shoved the shirt back from his shoulders.

"In a hurry?" He asked, his voice a slow drawl.

I huffed out a breath in annoyance but didn't say anything. He brought the shirt down his arms, and let it fall to the floor, before placing his hands on my arms and turning me around. I gasped at how fast he spun me, but then my mind was only on his hands kneading the muscles in my neck and shoulders.