Water and Earth (Mario X Lucas)

~~Ship~~
Mario X Lucas
CrAcK sHiP!!!

(This was a challenge cuz, I didn't know what to do;-; bu!t I hope you like!)

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Lucas, and Mario were on a  quest together. Or will they just got him back, and where at Maria's house. No one else knows they've gotten back yet. When bae is too go on quest together, they like to wait till the next day before they tell everyone they're back.

They spend the day they have off. Cuddling in Mario's bad. You see no one knew they were dating they kept it secret. Everyone else thought they were single. The only person who actually knew they were a thing was Brandon. That's becaus,e he's caught them kissing behind the guildhall a couple times.

But he didn't think it was his business so he didn't tell anyone.

"Do you want to tell them?"
Mario asked

"Why should we dear? Most of them were just teasing us. Brandon does that already. But at least he make sure that is just us three around."
Lucas responded looking down at his dragon slayer.

"I guess you're right. I just don't know what to think you're up for grabs."
Mario responded

"And I don't want anyone think you're up for grabs. But it's safer that way for both of our health if David doesn't find out."
Lucas said

"Ooow are right on that one!"
Mario responded with a giggle.

~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it and bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!!