Adopted!?

~~ Ship ~~

Nope!

~~ Type ~~

Fluffines, and maybe some sad stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Author's perspective ~~

"Bryan can you come here?" Lo'fo said

Bryan was confused, but went to him anyway. "You needed me for something?" He asked curiously.

"Please follow me!" Was his response, Bryan did as asked and followed Lo'fo.

Soon they were at the guild hall office. Standing in the office was Brandon.

"O!? Is there something you need Master Brandon?" Bryan asked, in response Brandon handed Bryan a stack of papers. 

Bryan took them confused, Brandon nodded to them. Bryan got the hint, and started to read them. Ones he was done he had tears in his eyes. He looked up to Brandon with slight fear and Hope.

"Are you sure?" Bryan asked he wanted to make sure Brandon wouldn't regret.

Brandon nodded "I thought about it for a little while now, and well... I figured way not. But it only if you want. You don'thave to leaveyou guild in casethat was a concern of yours."

"I-I... don't now what to say..." Bryan started but, the he got a big smile on his face. "I'll love to!"

Brandon then smiled softly, and he pulled Bryan in for a hug. " welcome to the family Brian Dioblies."

~~~~~~

End?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now this was short but, I didn't really now what else to do so yeah.... but, I hoped you liked!!!

And let me now if I misspelled any of the names!

Have a good day, or night my pups!!

~