Reckless

~~ Song ~~

Reckless by, Madison Beer

~~ Ship ~~

Lucas x Blake

Blake x David

Devin x Richie

Lucas x Brandon

Lucas x Jupiter?

~~ Type ~~

Angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Richie didn't die, but Lucas still did that self-discovery!)

~~ Author's Perspective ~~

Lucas been back from his self-discovery for about a week now, and a lot has happened since then. Lucas set at the table thinking. He picked up a paper and pen and started to write.

'...Hey, this story is a hate.' Was the first thin written on the paper.

"And talking it make brack me... but I'm doing it anyway." Lucas said that part out loud to make sure it sounded right.

"Is Chapter is about..."

~~ Flashback ~~

"Lucas love there is no one else! But I must be going!" Blake said before kissing Lucas cheek, and going out his door.

About a minute later Lucas followed to see Blake hanging out with David, at his house.

"...You guys always leave me out..." Lucas whispered before jumping slightly as someone put their hand on his shoulder.

He looked over to see Brandon, smiling softly at him. "Lats go to the ice cream shop, and hang out." Brandon offered which which Lucas nodded to a little happer.

"Sure! Sounds like fun!" Lucas responded.

As they laft Branded couldn't help, but say "I don't trust the way they are hanging whith each other like that..."

~~ End of Flashback ~~

"I still have a letter she wrote whin, she said 'You are the only one, that I every need in my life Lucas! ♡' " Lucas wrote, and sais as he looked at said letter.

"I guess Brandon was right..." Lucas added as a after thought.

~~ Flashback ~~

Days have passed since then, and everyday Blake and David would go off and do their own things away from the guild. Which did sit right with Brandon and eventually was Lucas.

Lucas was crying as Brandon hugged him to his chest it was a nightly ritual at this point. Richie and Devin watch this sadly. Devin and Richie we're on a date when they saw Blake and David kiss. Appearing to be on their own date. Ones they got back, they told Brandon, and Lucas since he was there as well what they seen.

"She gave me her word! 'Don't worry about him!' " Lucas practically yelled the first port, but said the last part and a mockery wait out Blake said it.

"She might love him, now but she loved you first." Richie said which made Lucas cry more, and for his brother to glare at him.

Richie did the only thing he could do under his brother's glare is hide behind Devin.

~~ End of Flashback ~~

"You said "I never hurt you! Lucas I love you to much to do that!' And yet here we are." Lucas said as he writes whith a sigh.