forgiveness 2 (Richie x Kit)

♡~Ship~♡
Richie x Kit

♧~Type~♧

fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

Some time has passed. It's right after the first Grand Magic game round. They are all back at the island. Richie is at Kit's house and they are talking. About something they both been putting off. And that is telling the guild they were dating. No one knew, not even Brandon knew. And they've been dating for couple months. They decided it was time to tell the guild.

"So do you think your brother's going to kill me?"
Kid asked

"Naa the message his going to do is give you an overprotective talk."
Richie said reassuring her with a kiss on her forehead.

"If you say so.....Well then we must be going!"
Kit said. They will tell you straight for their Guild Hall. Lucky for them everyone literally everyone in the guild was in the guildhall all today.

"Well that should be easier!"
Kit said as she stepped up on the stage with Richie.

"What is it?"
Everyone asked so I'd be different. Their personality. But in general is what they all said.

"Me and Kit have an announcement to make. For the past couple months, since we save my brother actually."
Richie began and Kit finished
"we've been dating!"
Kit said happily.

"What!?!"
Everyone else yelled

"When were you planning on telling me this brother!"
Brandon ask sounding quite surprised slipping into his normal town

"When were you going to tell me you were dating Lucas?"
Richie said in response. Both Brandon and Lucas went bright red.

"How to do-"
Brandon said what was cut off.

"I caught you two making out behind the guildhall I didn't say anything though I do have a couple pictures of it!"
Richie said with a smirk. Brandon and Lucas got really embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was so short, and was so bad ending. I had an idea for this. But I didn't really know how to end it. I knew the beginning but I didn't know how to end it.

But that's all for now but by my little wolf pups!!!