Adopted!? 2

~~ Ship ~~

Ummm not sure...

~~ Type ~~

Fluffines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Author's perspective ~~

Brandon had Bryan follow him. They are a Brandon's guild hall. Ones they were inside, everyone was there.

"Why is fire breath here?" David asked, to everyone (but Lucas, and Devin) surprise Brandon should him a glare.

"Don't call him names." Brandon responded in a overprotective fatherly way.

"Ummm So why is Bryan here?" Mario asked.

"I adopted him as my son. So you might want to get you to seeing him around." Brandon answered.

"What!?" Everyone but, Lucas, Devin, Brandon, and Bryan responded to that.

~~ After a little bit everyone calms down. ~~

"Lucas, Devin why weren't you too shocked or surprised?" Bryan asked curiously. Both Lucas and Devin shared a look.

"I had a feeling he would do something like this!" Was Devin simple response.

"He talk to me about it, and I helped him get the paperwork..." Lucas responded a little shyly.

Bryan was surprise, but was happy.

"Have you 2 told anyone else in the protectors besides Lo'pho?" Lucas asked.

"No we are go to tell them tomorrow, to day is for him to get to now you guys, and now his way around the island.

~~ The next day ~~

The protectors were quite surprised, but they were quite happy for him. Most of all Jakey was probably the most happy for him.

~~~~

End?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I haven't seen Jakey, or Bryan's finale... well I might have a forgot... So yeah well!

I hope you like it!

Have a good day or night my pups!

~