imaginary lightning (Devin X Richie) ~ Thanksgiving~

■○■Not a request■○■

♡'Ship'♡
Devin X Richie

%^type^%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

It was just after Thanksgiving dinner at Divinus Magua. They all had fun laughing and talking with each other I haven't been able to relax like that for a while it was peaceful. Le Carnival was there because of the whole Oakley and Richie and flurry thing. Flurry, and Ritchie have begun friends over time. She's been helping him with his friend crush of his.

Everyone was on their way home. Ridgeview decided to stop at the training grounds. He doesn't know why you just had the urge to go there. He sat down and watch the waves. After a little while Devin came down in joined him.

"What are you doing here?"
Richie asked

"I was walking around and I saw you here alone so I decided I would come talk to you!"
Devin said happily

"Oh what do you want to talk about?"
Richie asked

"I'm not sure actually hehe"
Devin said with a nervous laugh at the end. Richie couldn't help but smack he found it adorable.

"You're adorable you know that?"
Richie said calmly with a light tint of pink on his cheeks. This made Devin Red in the face.

"Y-you thank!?"
Devin said nervously and obviously flustered.

"Uhmm."
Richie Hamada. Devin doesn't know what came over him but he kissed Richie on the.

"Goodnight Richie!"
Devin said happily as he stepped away. This left Richie stunned and a lot to think about.

~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was short. I kinda forgot to write a holiday special for Thanksgiving. So I wrote it a part of a request. I hope you don't mind!

Sorry again for being short!!!

And that's all for now but Bye-bye my little wolf pups!

(Here's my holiday special my YouTube channel if you curious! And the main reason I forgot to write my Thanksgiving special! Sorry!!)