Shadow and Water (Michael X Lucas)

~~Not a request~~

~~Ship~~
Michael X Lucas

~~Type~~
Fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

It was after the GMG party. Lucas was laying in his bed thinking. Of what occurred earlier during the party. He didn't admit it but, he liked being close to Michael. When flurry is it the whole things. Evolving those two to kiss. He liked it so he hid it. Little did he know Michael liked it as well. He was walking around Divinus Magua Island thinking about what happened. He stumbled across Lucas's house. So he decided to knock. He didn't know if Lucas was up. He just wanted to talk to him he guess. Lucas got out of bed and answer the door. He was shocked to see Michael standing that.

"You can come in Michael!"
Lucas said

"Thank you."
Michael responded and coming inside.

"Please take a seat I can make some tea while we talk."
Lucas suggested and Michael nodded yes. Lucas made the tea and brought it over and sat down next to Michael and the couch. Sitting the tea in front of them.

"So what did you need to talk about? I'm guessing that's why you're here."
Lucas said to be fair Michael had no idea he just felt like coming.

"I don't really know actually. I just had this urge to come see you I guess."
Michael said picking up the tea and sipping some of it. Lucas got a little pink in the face.

"Oh really?"
Lucas asked

"Yes."
Michael said

After a couple minutes Michael puts on the tea. They sat in silence for a couple more minutes before Michael moved again. He grabbed ahold of Lucas's Chan making them look at him. Lucas had a bit of red on his face more than earlier. They both were oddly calm. Michael leaned up as Lucas leaned down. They were inches away they could feel their breath the others lips. They moved closer and their lips touched. They kiss. The kiss last for a couple of minutes before they pulled away for air. Lucas became a blushing Mass. As Michael has red tinted in the face.

"I-ummm"
Lucas wanted to say something but didn't have the words to do so. As if Michael knew what he was going to say you responded with.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"
Michael ask Lucas come down ever so slightly.

"Of course!"
Lucas said happily. Lucas Young and Michael noticed. He set back on the couch and put Lucas into his lap. Lucas didn't struggle but instead fell asleep. Soon after Michael to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is all for now bye-bye my little wolf pups!!!