lightning and ice (David X Richie)

~~Requested~~

Da_Wolfe

~~Ship~~
David x Richie

~~Type~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's perspective~~

It was a normal day for Richie. He was training on the beach, Davis decided to train today. When he spotted Richie. He was hoping Richie well train with him. So he walked over.

"hey boss I was hoping I could train with you!"
David said in his normal town.

"Um Sure David."
Richie said in this normal Town. As the boys started to train.

The time has passed very quickly they didn't even realize it. Before they knew it it went from, 3 in the morning to, 6 in the evening. When the boys realize, what time it was they hated it. They wanted to stay with each other, and continue training, or just be with each other in general. But they both had a busy day tomorrow. Richie had a guild council meeting with his brother and the others, and David had a mission to go on. They didn't know the next time they could do this, but they promised they would.

"See you when I get back from your mission..."
Richie said almost disappointed.

"Yeah see you then."
David said as he waved goodbye.

Richie was that alone again. He was making his way back up to his room, in Guild Hall. He was thinking to himself when I thought occurred to him.

'Davis was cute today... wait what am I thinking!!! No way I can't like him!!!!...... do I?'
Richie started to contemplating himself. When he came to the conclusion. He had a crush on the ice devil Slayer.

~[Meanwhile what Davis]~

Davis was walking in his garden. When he spotted Plant, and decided to talk to his son. About something that occurred to him just a couple seconds ago.

"I need your help"
David said slightly nervous.

"Plant!"
Plant said happily that thay can help.

"I may or may not have a crush on..... Richie what do I do!"
Davis ask looking at plant for an answer.

"Dad! plant!"
Plant said happily.

"I can't just confess!!?"
David said understanding what Plant mint.

"Plant..."
Plant said with a pouty face, and puppy dog eyes.

"Plant stop that..... Plant please no..... Plant!..... fine!!"
David yells.

"I'll do it when I come back from the mission. While I'm gone on my mission. Uncle Lucas, and Uncle Brandon will be taking care of you.  Now let's drop you off."
Davis said picking up Plant, and heading to Lucas's and Brandon's house.

~~~~~~~~

2?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now my little wolf pups bye-bye!!😊