Who said Lightning and Water Can't Mix (Lucas x Richie)

Edited and Changed on 4-12-24

No a request

~~Ship~~
Richie x Lucas
Crack ship

~~type~~
Convert and self-doubt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Author's perspective~~~

(It's been one year since they got Brandon back)

It was a normal day at Divinus Magia. Mario and Davis where fighting, Kit and Bleak were talkin, Plant and Inmo were playing a card game, and the Twins were sitting at the bar. It was a normal day, but no one has seen Lucas, since the day before. Which made worried Richie.

~~~Richie's perspective~~~

"Hey brother I'll be back. I'm going to go find Lucas."
I said as a stand up from my stool and make my way towards the door.

"Okay just be careful."
Brandon said comely as he watched his brother slightly curious.

"I will."
I say as I'm walking out the door waving goodbye.

~~~~Couple minutes later~~~~

I was lightning bolting across the rooftops. When I spotted Lucas, he was on the top of the cherry blossom tree. To be honest I have no idea how he got up there. But that's a question for another time. I lightning bolt a on top the cherry blossom tree. When I noticed something was off. Lucas had a sad demeanor. I walk up to him carefully, and sat down next to him.

"So may I ask why you weren't in the Guild Hall today?"
I asked and he jumps a little bit, surprised that I was there.

"O-oh! I got lost in thought you see."
He said nervously and slightly avoiding my question. That is when I got look at his face it looks like he hasn't slept all night.

"Did you get any sleep last night?"
I asked slightly worried. He looked at me with sad eyes, I never noticed it before. A question popped into my mind has he's been secretly hurting? I quickly put those thoughts to decide for the moment. I'll ask him that later.

"N-no I didn't even notice what time it was."
He said honestly but somewhat tiredly. This made something twist inside of me, I didn't like hearing he was in any farm of pain.

"May I ask why you were up all night? And by that I mean, what were you thinking about?"
I ask In a caring and worried voice watching him closely. He seemed to shock at my question.

"You know how some people say I don't deserve to de s-class, or how I'm useless, and anything of those lines. I never show it but it hurts. But I keep it inside, and I've been pushing myself to show that I'm not one of this thing. Trying to prove myself. In recently I don't think I can do it much longer...."
He said sadly, trailing off at the last bit. Hearing that hurt, knowing my worst fears for him have came to reality.

"You know you are not alone right? You have me, my brother, Michael, Bleak, and other people, who do not judge you. It's because some of them are does it mean anything. You're special never forget that."
I say as I pulled the smaller male into a hug. He's snuggled into my chest moment, and he started to cry. After a little while I noticed he fell asleep. I lightning bolt us to his house. I lay him down on his bed covering him up. As I go to leave, I stopped and place a kiss on his forehead.

"I want no one hurt you. I love you Lucas. Sleep tight.."
I whisper to him before I straighten up and walk outside his house, and lightning bolt back to the Guildhall.

~~~Author's prospective~~~

Little did Richie now that Lucas was slightly awake.

"I love you to Richie, and thank you."
Lucas said before felling completely to sleep, with a soft smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Part 2?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this my little pups see you next time bye-bye!!😊