comfort (Brandon x Kit)

~~Ship~~Brandon x KitCrack ship

~~Ship~~
Brandon x Kit
Crack ship

~~Type~~
Comfort and advice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~author's perspective~~

Brandon was aware of Richie and Kit situation. He knew that Kit hated his brother. And he understood why. He decided to go talk to Kit. From what Lucas has told him Kit hasn't really been open. He was hoping he could maybe talk to her, and get her to open up. Though he did somewhat doubt that he would be able to, but he thought you would give it a shot.

Brandon found Kit the library. She was sitting on the floor, in one of the farthest corners. He decided he would carefully approach her.

"Hey Kit."
Brandon said calmly, and softly. Trying not to startle her.

"Oh Hey Brandon."
KIt said in an emotionless town. Hearing her sound emotionless twisted, Brandon the wrong way. He didn't like it one bit.

" I know this sounds like a dumb question. But how are you? I haven't really got to ask you so."
Brandon said carefully, not to make her uncomfortable, or annoyed in fear that she would leave.

"I'm fine!"
She said with fake happiness. Yhat Brandon could clearly see through.

"The truth Kit please..."
Brandon said carefully, and hoping that she will talk to him.

"I feel like.... shit... I haven't slept barely any in days. Most I've got tennis 10 minutes. I know everyone's trying to make me do less. Like all the paperwork they've been taking that for me to do. So I can try to get sleep. I feel bad because, I don't want them worrying about me, but they do anyway. What am I supposed to do..."
Kit said sounding depressed. Brandon walked over to her, and sat on the floor next to her.

"Maybe try opening up more. Never blame yourself, and of course we care about you. We are family. Even if you hate my brother... he won't give up, he will always try to make it up to you. Because he cares about you...... and it hurts him to see you hurt it's hurt all of us. Seeing you hurting."
Brandon said, carefully thinking over each word, before they left his mouth.
Kit took in each word and thinking about each word mint.

"I don't hate Richie, but I haven't forgiven him yet, and I won't forgive him easily."
Kit said calmly. This made Brandon Smile.

"Thank you.... Brandon this is what I needed."
She said calmly, as she got up carefully. She had a small genuine smile on her face. As she helped Brandon up, and walked out the library.

This put Brandon in a better mood. Seeing that Kit was happy, and knowing that he got her to open up.

Little did they know. The whole entire guild was watching them. This made everyone smile, and Richie calm down. Knowing the factory that he could eventually get Kit, to forgive him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this was bad, or not what you were quite expecting, but I hope you'll like it!!!😅😊

And sorry about the last few chapters being short😅

And that's all for today my little pups bye-bye!!!😊